Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bartender worked 70+ hrs and got $9.21 paycheck. Says this is why you tip.

I grew up in Suitland right on Suitland Rd. Right near the top where Suitland and Silver Hill Rd intersect. They've torn that entire shopping center and the apartments behind them and have started building those luxury style overpriced apartments. It doesn't even fit the area. Looks ugly as fuck. I hate seeing that shit everytime i leave my aunts house who still lives on Suitland Rd.

that's my high school

it's crazy to me to see what suitland road looks like now...........they still got new lil construction mixed in with some of the old remaining hood buildings

I'm wondering when they are going to finish whatever they are planning to do with the old we r one store building

that's my high school

it's crazy to me to see what suitland road looks like now...........they still got new lil construction mixed in with some of the old remaining hood buildings

I'm wondering when they are going to finish whatever they are planning to do with the old we r one store building

I almost ended up at Suitland but went to Crossland instead. Bruh that shit looks so damn weird pulling up there and not seeing that lil shopping center.

I almost ended up at Suitland but went to Crossland instead. Bruh that shit looks so damn weird pulling up there and not seeing that lil shopping center.

SMH I never know u was one of them Crossland bammas haha

but it's all good moe😂

u must've been a TAG student right? how u live on suitland road and didn't go to Suitland?

SMH I never know u was one of them Crossland bammas haha

but it's all good moe😂

u must've been a TAG student right? how u live on suitland road and didn't go to Suitland?

In Morningside they gave us a choice of 3 schools. Suitland, Crossland, or Gwynn Park. At one point Forrestville too but when they turned to a military academy around 02 and they switched up the school zoning they took Morningside out their options. When I switched to public schools I just picked Crossland. I would've gotten into too much shit at Suitland

In Morningside they gave us a choice of 3 schools. Suitland, Crossland, or Gwynn Park. At one point Forrestville too but when they turned to a military academy around 02 and they switched up the school zoning they took Morningside out their options. When I switched to public schools I just picked Crossland. I would've gotten into too much shit at Suitland
If you was scared just say that...

Ive seen plenty of waiters etc brag about makn $150 a day on tip alone on instagram

This bitch wont get a dime from me...

Answer the question @Hellczar since you disagree with the answer given.

I’m sorry but if somebody tip 5 dollars on a 100 dollar dinner that’s wack to me. It’s bad etiquette. And somebody calling you cheap for it don’t seem like a big deal to me.

I thumbs down his comment because this tipping debate ain’t just an Internet thing. If y’all don’t tip fine me thinking it’s wack has no impact on you

I’m sorry but if somebody tip 5 dollars on a 100 dollar dinner that’s wack to me. It’s bad etiquette. And somebody calling you cheap for it don’t seem like a big deal to me.

I thumbs down his comment because this tipping debate ain’t just an Internet thing. If y’all don’t tip fine me thinking it’s wack has no impact on you
You can think it’s wack. I think a lot of shit wack that people do. But why do they have to be insulted?

You can think it’s wack. I think a lot of shit wack that people do. But why do they have to be insulted?

Because the reasons for it I guess. When you act like the server is beneath you it’s weird. So why wouldn’t somebody respond with an insult. If you asking me why folks say mean things online idk

Real question, why people gotta be insulted because they choose to tip how they wanna tip?

Or in any case don’t do what you do?

I don't think it's not tipping as much as some of the bullshit reasons people give. And also people who look down on food service workers and claiming the job isn't really needed yet will also admit they can't deal with alot of the shit that waiters and waitresses go through from obnoxious customers

I don't think it's not tipping as much as some of the bullshit reasons people give. And also people who look down on food service workers and claiming the job isn't really needed yet will also admit they can't deal with alot of the shit that waiters and waitresses go through from obnoxious customers

What’s some of the reason?

What’s some of the reason?

"Get mad at your boss for not paying you more"
"All you did was bring me the food. I could've done that myself"
"Anyone can do your job"
"I'm not paying for the service im paying for the food"

Those are some of the lighter and less offensive, racist and sexist reasons I've heard. One of my best friends was a waitress in high school and college and some of the wild ass reasons I've heard for people not tipping is crazy. There was one person their manager had to almost physically remove because he said he wouldn't tip unless she gave him her number.

Back