Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Sex Experiences

Not actual sex...but similar situation as BDP. Was video chattin wit this chick from Chicago, but she moved to Charlotte. Well near there.

She's trying to convince me to make the drive to come see her that day. So as we're video chattin I tell her to persuade me and show me her titties. She does. Then I tell her to show me her pussy...my gawd.

This hefa positions her phone b/t her legs, and spread'em open. This hefa had a FULL goatee! This hefa's pussy was so hairy, she literally grabbed her hairs and pulled her pussy apart. I was so flabbergasted at what I was watching, I had to take a screenshot (still got that pic). Lol!

This hefa tells me she hadn't shaven it in 2 years. Ummm "WTF??" Her excuse was b/c she wasn't having sex, she didn't feel the need to shave. Uhh...bytch...you never heard of personal hygiene care??

Never made that trip. Went to see another one that night. A woman who keeps her pussy shaved. Smh. After that, ole girl is now known as "Wolf Pussy".

Ight. I was traumatized fairly early in the beginning of my sexual escapades. Freshman year of college I was messing with this chick for a few months. So one night we were drinking in her dorm room. So we both split. We get to business and she goes "I've always wanted to try anal. Let's do it."

Had I been sober I would have been like "nah..." but that wasn't the case so I'm like it's whatever. Change the rubber, but She aint have any lube. So she decides using her spit is a good idea. First mistake....

So after a few tries, I'm in. At first she said it kinda hurt but then it was cool. She just like go slow. But you gotta remember we both sloppy drunk. So im thinking "this aint so bad..."So I'm hitting my stride and she seems to be liking it, so I decide it's go time....Mistake number 2.

So I decide to slide all the way in. First she kinda jumps in pain, but says nothing, so I keep going. After 3 pumps she reach back and yells like "GET UP!"

NIGGA.....

The next few seconds happened so fast.

So I'm like "huh?" I dont move quick enoigh and she cant get up cuz we both drunk....next thing I know it's boo boo everywhere. I smell it before I see it and soon as my eyes noticed I immediately throw up all on her back.....

The night was a wash....I couldn't recover from that....

Nothing was the same.....

It's been team #F**KAnal ever since

I've had a few.

I think I was like 20 maybe. A week or two before the sexual encounter, I was chewing on a straw and my brother had raised his hand and hit it. It jabbed back into my throat and split it. It was like a small hole back there. The doctor gave medicine to heal it. So long story short, my throat wasn't hurting as bad as before, I figured it was healed. I called my boyfriend and told him I wanted to suck his thang. He came over like 3 seconds later and we left. So we riding to the mall and I'm getting ready to give him head. I kept swallowing to make sure I was fully okay. I didn't feel any pain so I was like yea I'm good. So I'm going in, I'm not feeling any pain, so I turn on full head mode and go for the gold. I don't gag, so it can get pretty far. So I'm going and damn near trying to swallow the whole thang and he is in heaven. So, not feeling any pain still, I just get to work. I sat up to swallow and it was bloody murder. He slammed on the breaks, I hit my head on the radio. He took me to the ER and found out I made the hole bigger.
And the winner is

Then there was this one time when the dudes dog licked my ass cheek and kept on his merry way like it wasn't nothing.

My bad, I ain't realize how many posts this thread had..

Hilarious

Ight. I was traumatized fairly early in the beginning of my sexual escapades. Freshman year of college I was messing with this chick for a few months. So one night we were drinking in her dorm room. So we both split. We get to business and she goes "I've always wanted to try anal. Let's do it."

Had I been sober I would have been like "nah..." but that wasn't the case so I'm like it's whatever. Change the rubber, but She aint have any lube. So she decides using her spit is a good idea. First mistake....

So after a few tries, I'm in. At first she said it kinda hurt but then it was cool. She just like go slow. But you gotta remember we both sloppy drunk. So im thinking "this aint so bad..."So I'm hitting my stride and she seems to be liking it, so I decide it's go time....Mistake number 2.

So I decide to slide all the way in. First she kinda jumps in pain, but says nothing, so I keep going. After 3 pumps she reach back and yells like "GET UP!"

NIGGA.....

So I'm like "huh?" I dont move quick enoigh and she cant get up cuz we both drunk....next thing I know it's boo boo everywhere. I smell it before I see it and soon as my eyes noticed I immediately throw up all on her back.....

You just confirmed all my fears. I will be saving this story

was he white?
lol nah. We were DVD and chilling and the dog was chilling too. Then when I was about to perform on the mic and squatted in position. Rosco got up and walked to the other side of the room and licked my ass cheek on his way out.

lol nah. We were DVD and chilling and the dog was chilling too. Then when I was about to perform on the mic and squatted in position. Rosco got up and walked to the other side of the room and licked my ass cheek on his way out.
dog wanted to show his approval too

:salute:

NIGGA.....

You won!!! Worst ever!

NIGGA.....

brotha be glad her intestines didn't pull out with you

soon as you said she jumped in pain, thats what i was bracing myself for

why am i relieved the worst of it was vomit and shit? smh

Ok I got this other one. My ex and I had to get ready to go somewhere. He was taking a shower and I decided to get in with him. He tall as shit and I'm short. So shower sex was always weird but we made it work. Well, that day we was in action. We found a position that worked. He getting it and I can tell he about to nut. He hitting harder. So hard that my foot slipped back and I fell out the shower. One of my arms was in the toilet. I thought I cracked my rib. I just laid there.

You won!!! Worst ever!
nah its still tied with your hole in the throat story. I still can't
Ok I got this other one. My ex and I had to get ready to go somewhere. He was taking a shower and I decided to get in with him. He tall as shit and I'm short. So shower sex was always weird but we made it work. Well, that day we was in action. We found a position that worked. He getting it and I can tell he about to nut. He hitting harder. So hard that my foot slipped back and I fell out the shower. One of my arms was in the toilet. I thought I cracked my rib. I just laid there.
girl i passed out in the shower while high af after attempting to fuck in there, ended up traumatizing the nigga from having shower sex again, but your story makes it look like a walk in the park.

hand in toilet too smfh

Back