Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Sex Experiences

brotha be glad her intestines didn't pull out with you

soon as you said she jumped in pain, thats what i was bracing myself for

why am i relieved the worst of it was vomit and shit? smh

Hol up....what?

Sounds like you have a story to tell...

nah just an overactive imagination and hate for anal.

I've become a pretty spiritual guy in my adult years, and on thing I know for certain id there is not such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. And the event I just described was my wake up call.

Bless you Sister and may your colon never be compromised.

I've become a pretty spiritual guy in my adult years, and on thing I know for certain id there is not such thing as coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. And the event I just described was my wake up call.

Bless you Sister and may your colon never be compromised.
me reading your story was all the vindication I could ever need in my stance

[';;

Okay was talking to this chick off backplane for bout a week. She tells me to come to her spot to smash. Her words exatly. Okay well I had to drive 30 minutes I didn't mind cause I knew I was gonna smash. As I'm drive she telling me all the shit she gonna do to me and shit.

I get to the address she gives me and i text her im outside. Get to go knock on the door, this fat dude opens up the door and just stares at me. Now im thinking damn this hoe done got me. I'm walking back to the car and I see this chick come from the side of the house. She calls me over and this whole time I'm thinking this shit ain't right. Well she say her room around back and she tried to call me to tell me not to knock on the door. Anyway we back in car talking and shit. She tells let's go to her sister's house. Being the nigga that I am I say hope it ain't to far cause had ain't cheap. I don't care even if I'm get the puss. Lucky for her out was around the corner.

Aight so we in her sister's drive way. She just staring at me. I got out and got in the back seat took my shirt off and just pulled my meat out. Finally she crawls to the back, she headbutted me trying to maneuver back there. Mind you it was a 95 camry. She topping me off and I'm trying to remember where I put the rubbers. Head was something out of this world through. So push off and pull her pants and shit off and I put my dick in her. 3 pumps and I'm like damn this shit is wet. She mutters out you ain't got the condom on and damn it's on the floor board. I'm go to pull out and get it but grabs me and say might well finish you already started. Honest to god I paused for a bit and I thought she was joking. No, stds was not popping in my head, that shit was wet warm. Bam next you know I nut. It was on her stomach, but I wasn't even it for 10 minutes.
jrf8Gzv.png

To be continued...

IMG_1153.JPG
Okay was talking to this chick off backplane for bout a week. She tells me to come to her spot to smash. Her words exatly. Okay well I had to drive 30 minutes I didn't mind cause I knew I was gonna smash. As I'm drive she telling me all the shit she gonna do to me and shit.

I get to the address she gives me and i text her im outside. Get to go knock on the door, this fat dude opens up the door and just stares at me. Now im thinking damn this hoe done got me. I'm walking back to the car and I see this chick come from the side of the house. She calls me over and this whole time I'm thinking this shit ain't right. Well she say her room around back and she tried to call me to tell me not to knock on the door. Anyway we back in car talking and shit. She tells let's go to her sister's house. Being the nigga that I am I say hope it ain't to far cause had ain't cheap. I don't care even if I'm get the puss. Lucky for her out was around the corner.

Aight so we in her sister's drive way. She just staring at me. I got out and got in the back seat took my shirt off and just pulled my meat out. Finally she crawls to the back, she headbutted me trying to maneuver back there. Mind you it was a 95 camry. She topping me off and I'm trying to remember where I put the rubbers. Head was something out of this world through. So push off and pull her pants and shit off and I put my dick in her. 3 pumps and I'm like damn this shit is wet. She mutters out you ain't got the condom on and damn it's on the floor board. I'm go to pull out and get it but grabs me and say might well finish you already started. Honest to god I paused for a bit and I thought she was joking. No, stds was not popping in my head, that shit was wet warm. Bam next you know I nut. It was on her stomach, but I wasn't even it for 10 minutes.
jrf8Gzv.png

To be continued...

Ight I'm mad as hell and I think I kicked her out I can't remember. That type of shit is bad promo for a nigga. A nigga that can't later long...
vBA61t3.png

I can't be that dude, I just cant. So I'm already on my way back home and she texts me. She tells me that she enjoyed and shit. So I pull off to the side of the road. I'm hitting back like I don't know what happen, that shit ain't never happened to me, you're to wet, blah blah bullshit.
yEOicK4.png

She really was wet though. So she ask if I wanna come, but my sister might something. Man fuck what they say. So she like okay come....

I get back to the sister's house and she tells me come inside. Ight she leads me to her sisters room and it's two bitches in there. I'm like cool I like where this is going
MqVHXa1.png

I sit the corner it was a small ass room though. I'm like at the edge of the bed. Come to find out her sister was a dyke. Well her girl comes by the edge where I'm at and just squares with her ass to me. I'm looking at them like what's going on here. Her sis starts laughing at me. That's when it hits me like damn this bitch tell her I was a qwick pumper. I'm just staring like
Vcmk9dW.png

I get up and head to the door she grab me and is like come on let's go. We'll we get back to the car and I'm driving she tells me let's just go to the park. Okay we get there and drive by this shed type building where nobody could the car. I suggest we go to the hood of the car cause a campy is to fucking cooped up. I'm in that shit missionary and she getting mad cause the hood was hot. I tell just turnover and let me hit from the back. Man I could not get it in for shit.... I tried for a couple of minutes and I'm getting mad man.
She like I can't do it so I come on and we move to the trunk. This time around I did have a condom on. So now I'm in that thang trying to redeem myself. But then she gets tired of the hood. I look around and like there ain't nuthing but trees. Oh well lean on the tree and she tries to ride me. Man if I ain't yelp like a lil bitch. Man my back was scratched up from trying to hold her up and preform.

I put her down and she gets mad cause she stepped in mud. Well I finally found a picnic area. She preceded to give me head. We already been out there for a minute and I'm getting nervous. I'm like just lay on the table and let me get my nut. Ight not even 3 strokes I'm blinded by light. Did I stop no, not until I heard the chirp shit from horn. I get up, as we putting on our clothes this bitch is like let's run.

z2PWGgt.png
bitch I ain't leaving my car and I'm all the way out here from my house.

So this white dude, cop of course, and ask me if I have ID. Come on man you think I'm a have ID in sum pussy. He goes on about how people use this park and play out here. He then ask if we have a place to finish. I go no and she say yes. I'm thinking I'm a get a ticket.
L5Z9aDV.png

He let's us go. Man sped her to the house and just dipped. I fucked twice after that.

Most of my sexual experiences that lasted less than five minutes were bad and I'd gladly take those minutes back if I could. Some of them are forgivable though.

I've had a few.

I think I was like 20 maybe. A week or two before the sexual encounter, I was chewing on a straw and my brother had raised his hand and hit it. It jabbed back into my throat and split it. It was like a small hole back there. The doctor gave medicine to heal it. So long story short, my throat wasn't hurting as bad as before, I figured it was healed. I called my boyfriend and told him I wanted to suck his thang. He came over like 3 seconds later and we left. So we riding to the mall and I'm getting ready to give him head. I kept swallowing to make sure I was fully okay. I didn't feel any pain so I was like yea I'm good. So I'm going in, I'm not feeling any pain, so I turn on full head mode and go for the gold. I don't gag, so it can get pretty far. So I'm going and damn near trying to swallow the whole thang and he is in heaven. So, not feeling any pain still, I just get to work. I sat up to swallow and it was bloody murder. He slammed on the breaks, I hit my head on the radio. He took me to the ER and found out I made the hole bigger.
Don't know how I missed this but.......... LMAO

True story. There was a sports bar on base that everyone used to go to back in the day when I was a young Soldier. This other Soldier was from Chicago, Michigan, or one of these damn cold states. I forgot lol. Well, she never gave in to my fuckery, and one day she decided to holla at me. NIGGAAAA I was super geeked. The only problem is I had a 5lb bag of crawfish that I had to get rid of, cause I had just came from the shack.

I usually eat the crawfish with a lot of beer, but I didn’t this time. I killed it and washed it down with like one beer. This chick come thru and we kick it for a bit before the hormones took over. She is an aggressive woman! Till this day, I think she had alterative motives. So anyway, this chick is riding me like crazy right… so I start getting short of breath and she start riding me harder talking bout, “this pussy good daddy”. People ya boy was dying yo.. I mean I couldn’t breathe, I was hyperventilating! This good pussy bih was about to kill meh! Thank God I lived around the corner from the hospital to get that breathing treatment. I found out I was allergic to shellfish

True story. There was a sports bar on base that everyone used to go to back in the day when I was a young Soldier. This other Soldier was from Chicago, Michigan, or one of these damn cold states. I forgot lol. Well, she never gave in to my fuckery, and one day she decided to holla at me. NIGGAAAA I was super geeked. The only problem is I had a 5lb bag of crawfish that I had to get rid of, cause I had just came from the shack.

I usually eat the crawfish with a lot of beer, but I didn’t this time. I killed it and washed it down with like one beer. This chick come thru and we kick it for a bit before the hormones took over. She is an aggressive woman! Till this day, I think she had alterative motives. So anyway, this chick is riding me like crazy right… so I start getting short of breath and she start riding me harder talking bout, “this pussy good daddy”. People ya boy was dying yo.. I mean I couldn’t breathe, I was hyperventilating! This good pussy bih was about to kill meh! Thank God I lived around the corner from the hospital to get that breathing treatment. I found out I was allergic to shellfish
I passed out while riding a nigga once. didnt go to the hospital.

im glad u didnt die fam

I told my mama this story and she laughed so hard.

Back