Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Sex Experiences

a couple of my boys were graduating from college a semester before me, so we went to this strip club in NOLA East. One of my boys brought his girl, i mean, she was mad cool anyway and was practically apart of the gang, but anyway, she brought her older cousin that could've passed for a freshman.

I used to see the cousin all the time, but never said anything to her b/c i didnt think i had a chance. idk how we got to talking at the strip club, but all i know is, she wanted me to take her home. She lived on the westbank which aint exactly up the street from campus, so i had to go allllll the way back to the dorm to get rubbers just in case.

We went on the lakefront, but they barricaded everything out there, and she didnt wanna go in the dorm. We couldnt find nowhere to go and it was getting light outside. So i decide to make the journey to the westbank.

I drop her off and she says "you not coming in"...MAN....all you gotta do is tell me once.

As we going upstairs, her younger sister is coming downstairs getting ready to go to work and started shaking her head b/c she knew her sisters walls of jericho, were about to get torn down. We get in the spot, she said had to go in the back and for me to just hang out in the living room. This chick didnt mean me any good...damn near 30, no job, dropped out of college, and living at home with her mother (who worked off shore at the time, which is why we had the house to ourselves).

She calls me to her moms room...i open the door, and she spread eagle. I take my clothes off and she starts sucking me off. It was a 5. She kept using teeth, but i was still appreciative.

I put the rubber on, slide the spoon in, and i've only felt this feeling with one other chick in my entire life, but her shit was hollow af. This aint no whale using a toothpick situation...ya boy is pretty blessed in that department. But the inside felt like an empty cookie jar. Im hitting her cervix and shit, so i know she feel it, but im not getting ANY pleasure whatsoever. Im pulling out ALL the tricks in the bag too and nothing i did made a difference.

I take the condom off, let her suck me off again, put another on, and same thing. Somehow, i nutted, but she wanted some more like immediately. I told her she gotta get him back up...she did, we proceed for round 2, and the same thing. One of the weirdest things i've ever encountered.

Back