Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bad Sex Experiences

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Share your stories.

I'll start it off.

I had this one jamaican shorty I was fuckin with at the time, she was alil big bonedid but she had triple G cups and her areolas was the size of dinner plates :whew:

So shorty came through the pad thinking we gon chill and talk :really: I was like nah fuck that, pull them titties out b

I start suckin on em, takin off her clothes etc

I think shorty read one of them dumb ass female magazines before she got there cuz she was trying these weird ass dick suckin tricks, pokin me in the balls with her fingernails n shit, had a nigga like :shittt::shittt:

After tellin her ass to stop with that shit for 3 mins :relax:, I said fuck it, let's get to the fuckin.

I bent her ass over and no more than two pumps later a stench hit my nose :yikes:

it smelled like the great depression. I wanted to stop , but the nigga in me said fuck it:umm:

But the smell started gettin stronger, so I was fightin it, lookin up at the ceiling keepin my nose as far away as I could, lookin like

1096310.gif

After about 10 more strokes I gave up , I couldn't take it no more! Slid out and just looked at her like [';;l;

She actin like she aint smellin the shit , I point to her and say :uk: "u gotta go b"

Had to light about 10 incenses after that:jordan:

i didnt smash the chick, but this one chick i had on my couch trying to seal the deal smelled like baby vomit

she aint have no kids tho';'p]]

"any stank puss make my long john pause"

another didnt smash and glad i didnt story involves this game called sleepers

I aint gon tell the point of it just in case we have a blackweb sleepover and the ladies wanna play

but basically, i had this chick butt ass naked in a chair with just a blindfold

I lied to to her to make the game be over b/c her puss was just so foul

if you know you got female odor problems, you might just wanna sit this one out

Once killed a man over his lady. The family was screwed up, impregnating girls and driving off cliffs. Those days were golden.

Anyway after she came to my condo and released her anger riding me she rolled over after stealing from me. I raised my hand in self-defence but she wasn't scared. She said you can get away with it. She got her purse and smoked a quick Carcano and said get to work.

A week later I did exactly that. The rest is history.

i know i told this before on the IC, but it's been a while

So when i was like 20-21 I had a homegirl at my job who used to always have game nights at her apt

one of her girls that was always over there wasn't like horrible, but i prolly never woulda holla'd at her on my own....

whatever the case may be, this chick was throwing it at me...hard....

like this was easily one of the most sexually aggressive women i've ever encountered..like she wanted the D at all costs....

every time i was over there, if i went to the bathroom, this chick would follow me in, and we'd get it in right there in the bathroom in the dark.....

Now this happened like 3 or 4 times, on different nights.... and of course the questions started coming....you know....woman shit

"why we only fuck in bathrooms? don't you wanna have sex on a bed?"

big mistake......fucking this chick while i was drunk as hell in a pitch black bathroom was the best environment for our sexy time.....

I allowed her to talk me into regular people sex, and it was horrible.....1rst of all..the visuals were horrible....what i was looking at was not a turn on.....and no matter how hard i tried to turn it into a turn on, it wouldn't happen.....i don't even know how i was able to achieve an erection.....but it didn't even get all the way up,

i was mostly pushing rope...then she was all getting into it and grabbed my head to rub against her face....

my nigga....this chick had a 5 o'clock shadow stubbing in
not.jpg

lost all interest.....

faked an orgasm and got the fuck up outta there......i was done

I only remember going through that once and I know it was because my conscious was fuckin with me, cuz I was about to cheat on my girl at the time. Back when Goldie was a good wholesome cat :umm:

I only remember going through that once and I know it was because my conscious was fuckin with me, cuz I was about to cheat on my girl at the time. Back when Goldie was a good wholesome cat :umm:
[';;l;
let me leave this thread before I take more Ls

Wasnt DURING the sex, but one time i hooked up with this chick and stayed at her house. She had this fucking Cat that was way too friendly and curious about shit. We fuck and pass out, I wake up sometime later and the cat is sitting super close to my face. Like its chest hairs were touching my forehead. And it just sat there, stared at me and purred. I took him off the bed went back to sleep.

Laying on my back with my pants off. Sleeping, everythings fine. I kinda wake up feeling the cat walk between my legs at the foot of the bed. Figure its just gonna lay down and pass out at the foot of the bed. Out of nowhere, i feel his paws and claws on my ballsack and the fucking cat starts pushing up and down with his paws trying to make a bed out of my scrotum or something. As soon as it made contact i jumped up like "WTF?!" and woke the girl up, but then we laughed about it.

Cat was gay as hell though.

Back