Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
for some folks and certain things sure. I just dont think someone can be peer pressured into liking the opposite sex.

i feel like people like what they like and no amount of pressure is gonna alter that which is why this whole agenda shit seems weird to me.
It's plenty of men married with children that are gay. And that is partly due to peer pressure.

I feel like with peer pressure. You are only convinced and succumb to the pressure if at some level you already wanted to do it.

If you REALLY dont wanna do some shit.. aint no amount of peer pressure thats applied thats gonna turn your mind unless somewhere deep down.. you wanted to try the shit imo.

Unless the shit is under duress of course

The seed can be planted via childhood/teenage peer pressure. Without consciously knowing it, some things you do today may have roots in peer pressure from your childhood.

Lame.

Anyway, why is gender identity theory so prevalent in mainstream life now? I thought it was like a percentage of a percentage of people who are even involved.

I whacked your post because I know where you going and it’s whack to me.

And no if your son is a boy most likely he will say he is a boy my daughter is a girl and says she is a girl. That’s it lol

end of the day my main stance remains.. if you aint hurtin nobody.. do what tf you want

People think that they are out to get they kids, though. That shit is dangerous so this conversation gotta be had. Just hard to do because it's a bunch of misinformation and emotions flying fast.

People think that they are out to get they kids, though. That shit is dangerous so this conversation gotta be had. Just hard to do because it's a bunch of misinformation and emotions flying fast.

I think whats missing from the conversation is how the kids actually feel. We can argue back and forth all day but the kids should have a voice in all of this imo and I think alot of what they have to say themselves is missing from all this

So youre telling us as a kid.. with the right amount of peer pressure it would change your sexual preference?

In other words they saying peer pressure will make you change your sexuality completely and it’s stupid to think so

end of the day my main stance remains.. if you aint hurtin nobody.. do what tf you want
That stance is simple minded and side steps the actual issue (intentionally)

Nobody's arguing people doing what they want to do. We're arguing against the MANDATES the lgbt mafia is putting on society. This shit doesn't benefit your black ass one bit, so why go along with it? What do you GAIN by playing along? You clearly see this shit has real consequences, so it IS "hurtin" people Inori

Stop pretending there's not a problem with what these white folks are doing

Back