Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
Si a boy identifies as a girl and gets to slamming your daughter all over the school yard……is it just kids being kids or should the boy not touch the girl?

Boys in the girls bathroom ain’t a problem?

Can you daughter change in front of pre teen boys?

Careful what y’all asking for
You can ask 1000 more questions like this. And they're all magnified times 10 when you include race

Its wild that black men, especially black fathers wouldn't bother to ask these questions and just go along with it. It's submissive to just accept this as the norm. This thought is foreign to our culture. We wouldnt have made it this far as a society if we pretended we were the opposite sex all willy nilly

I work in healthcare and I've never seen a doctor out right ask a child about their gender identity in a regular visit setting. Now if a family let's us know their child is transgender or non-binary, we definitely put that in charts to address patients how they prefer.

Honestly I would be little pissed too cause my kid isn't that aware of all that yet...
What do you identify as?
Asking for a friend

nobody is being forced to do anything.. its weird you tryna make it seem like they are
Can we be honest for a sec.

Most kids want to belong…feel accepted.

Then theirs peer pressure.

Ask enough kids….once the cool kids take hold of it…it influences the rest.
Then they have to pick a side or be isolated.

Only mentally strong kids can ignore this.
How many are not swayed by the crowd?

Thus child being forced indirectly.

Can we be honest for a sec.

Most kids want to belong…feel accepted.

Then theirs peer pressure.

Ask enough kids….once the cool kids take hold of it…it influences the rest.
Then they have to pick a side or be isolated.

Only mentally strong kids can ignore this.
How many are not swayed by the crowd?

Thus child being forced indirectly.

So youre telling us as a kid.. with the right amount of peer pressure it would change your sexual preference?

So youre telling us as a kid.. with the right amount of peer pressure it would change your sexual preference?
The movies Scarface and colors changed the dynamic of a society.
For adults.
Still got grown ass men throwing their life away over colors and gangs.

How many women die from bbl surgery yet…the next chick think they different.

Now place that same pressure on a child in their earlier years.

For adults.

Nah you got it all wrong bro.

Mufuckahs wanted to drink cough syrup and sprite all by themselves. There's 0 effect in advertising either, that's why companies pour so much money into it.

People are influenced in terms of what they wear, what they listen to, what car they drive, what they define as beauty, what they eat, what they drink, who they vote for, the shows they watch, the brands they consider cool. But who they fuck is where they draw the line?

For adults.

you didnt answer my question

I’m still trying to found on where folks stand on this board

I know y’all “accept” (I use that word loosely) trans because but still no clear answer on if you believe a trans woman/man are real women/men

I have no clue why y’all refuse to answer it to be honest.

I know y’all “accept” (I use that word loosely) trans because but still no clear answer on if you believe a trans woman/man are real women/men

They aren't. Women aren't wigs, nail polish and feminine names. I'm not out to cause them pain though, I don't really care what another person chooses to do with their own self. I accept there are people out there who live their lives in this way.

for their whole lives? At which point do you stop blaming peer pressure and be like.. hmm maybe thats the typa shit this person is into?
You don't think peer pressure affects adults?

You don't think peer pressure affects adults?

for some folks and certain things sure. I just dont think someone can be peer pressured into liking the opposite sex.

i feel like people like what they like and no amount of pressure is gonna alter that which is why this whole agenda shit seems weird to me.

Back