Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
How is me crusading against the medical establishment...who is CLEARLY trying to turn our children into queers and transgenders...lame? If you want to allow this debauchery, you're free to do son in your own home. But ME? I'ma go to war with these niggas! I must protect my children's sexual identity!

Just that lame sarcastic shit that white people do. 🤷‍♂️

Little kid are naturally curious, I mean if you are a actually Responsible parent you would sit them and have these convo. Also as a parent you would educate yourself on these matters to give your child a better advice, keep pg for them and when they get older talk to them real. I feel like adults need sex education cause alot of them don't understand or know.

Thats a fair statement. But why is this convo being had? kids aren't asking for it - every other generation grew up without it being a pressing issue, what changed?

Change is the only constant in life. There are things about my childhood and how I came up that are vastly different than when my pop grew up.

School isn’t about what they teach you or what you learn. It’s about exercising your mind to understand concepts. The concept to understand here is that we are all different and not tied to specific roles. It’s to get kids to understand that concept. Same as CRT is to get children to understand the concept of a present, created from a past that dictated laws and actions based on race. It’s not to get white kids to feel guilty for being white as white parents who are against it feel it is. It’s to get children to recognize and understand how the concept of race has been used in America so that it answers questions to things they don’t understand. Why does my friend Jamal have less than me and some of the other white kids in my class?

People against the expanding of concepts at youthful ages are just scared of children thinking differently than they do because they are afraid of a future they won’t recognize but in aging, is the absolute of a future you won’t recognize, so it’s best to interact with this than it is to damn it .

Last edited:
@SeaSnake I asked why it was such a big deal. Everybody talking about it like it's everyone adhering to it. Not sure what the whack was for but alright bro, I see what it is.

I think I’d be upset hearing the doctor ask my son this because that’s not something that has been asked before at other visits.

I don’t think it’s persuading kids but it does kind of open up options. It’s like “oh shit I can say I identify as a girl now?”

I think the discussion should be had when the child is having feelings or questioning. It should be with a trusted adult.

School isn’t about what they teach you or what your learn. It’s about exercising your mind to understand concepts. The concept to understand here is that we are all different and no tied to specific roles. It’s to get kids to understand that concept. Same as CRT is to get children to understand the concept of a present, created from a past that dictated laws and actions based on race. It’s not to get white kids to feel guilty for being as as white parent who are against it feel it is. It’s to get children to recognize and understand how the concept of race has been used in America so that it answers questions to things they don’t understand. Why does my friend Jamal have less than me and some of the other white kids in my class.

People against the expanding of concepts at youthful ages are just scared of children thinking differently than they do because they are afraid of a future they won’t recognize but in aging is the absolute of a future you won’t recognize so it’s best to interact with this than it is to damn it .

Bro, I'm going to need you to drink some water and come down off that high and try this again because what the fuck 😂

I think I’d be upset hearing the doctor ask my son this because that’s not something that has been asked before at other visits.

I don’t think it’s persuading kids but it does kind of open up options. It’s like “oh shit I can say I identify as a girl now?”

I think the discussion should be bad when the child is having feelings or questioning. It should be with a trusted adult.
Thank you black woman

Thank you for not playing dumb in your response like these so called black men

Bro, I'm going to need you to drink some water and come down off that high and try this again because what the fuck 😂
Anytime I talk from a higher level of understanding wit y’all I get this. I’m not explaining what I said beyond saying what I said has been scientifically proven. All I did was repeat it.

Kids wonder why we learned Algebra when we don’t really ever use Algebra. It’s because the concept of Algebra is the thinking pattern behind finding the answer to something unknown with little information that you have. It’s a path your thinking mind is trained to walk over and over through the semesters so it’s easier for your mind to understand the concept of deduction. Essentially teaching you how to “read the room”.

I ain't reading anymore of this shit, I got to the first few folks who went the mocking route and that's more than enough.

All yall playing willfully ignorant know damn well this shit is being pushed and would've be unheard of even 10 years ago, let alone 20. But continue to keep your head in the sand like this shit is cool or normal.

Anytime I talk from a higher level of understanding wit y’all I get this. I’m not explaining what I said beyond saying what I said has been scientifically proven. All I did was repeat it.
Your response is about children and not about the intentions of white people... a different kind of deflection but a deflection none the less

Your response is about children and not about the intentions of white people... a different kind of deflection but a deflection none the less
I’m not sure what a white person did to you specifically that has you have such a hardon for victimhood under them, but I don’t fear or deify them like you do so your never gonna understand my thinking about them.

Back