Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
for some folks and certain things sure. I just dont think someone can be peer pressured into liking the opposite sex.

i feel like people like what they like and no amount of pressure is gonna alter that which is why this whole agenda shit seems weird to me.

Eh, idk. There's lesbians speaking out right now about being pressured in to sleeping with transwomen. Not the exact same scenario but it is a case of people being pressured in to laying with someone not of their preferred sex.

for some folks and certain things sure. I just dont think someone can be peer pressured into liking the opposite sex.

i feel like people like what they like and no amount of pressure is gonna alter that which is why this whole agenda shit seems weird to me.
That applies to men a whole helluva lot more than women

so do fall under the a transwoman is a woman so a man dating one means he’s not liking the same sex?

Genuinely asking

for their whole lives? At which point do you stop blaming peer pressure and be like.. hmm maybe thats the typa shit this person is into?

Peer pressure is the mechanism by which it's introduced. Once introduced a child can either reject it wholly or gradually assimilate it into who they are. You have to remember: Children's minds are very malleable when young. You can get them to believe almost anything or do almost anything if they're told it's ok enough times or if they see it enough.

Think about it like this: When a lot of folks are young, the mere thought of oral sex is fairly disgusting to both sexes. Unless it's introduced to the individual, typically via peer's talking about it, joking about it, "you ain't never had your face in a chick's pussy??? nigga you don't even know what you're missing"-type shit someone could conceivably go their whole life without ever doing it. Same for anal sex: There are women that tried it and hated it, tried it and eventually warmed up to it, or tried it and loved it. But prior to trying it they were prolly on some "eeeeew, hell nawl" shits but tried it due to pressure from a group of their peers or a guy they were dating (also a peer). Likewise there are men that wouldn't dream of sticking his dick in a woman's asshole. Let him get with a woman that brings it up multiple times over the course of their relationship and he just may try it or if his friends are all talking about how they've done it and liked it he may be willing to try it.

It works like this with pretty much everything when you're a kid. Get enough people around you to tell you that XYZ is ok and you'll start to believe it yourself.

so do fall under the a transwoman is a woman so a man dating one means he’s not liking the same sex?

Genuinely asking

we've had this discourse already and ive made my stance clear to you before. You might want to ask someone else bruh

Peer pressure is the mechanism by which it's introduced. Once introduced a child can either reject it wholly or gradually assimilate it into who they are. You have to remember: Children's minds are very malleable when young. You can get them to believe almost anything or do almost anything if they're told it's ok enough times or if they see it enough.

Think about it like this: When a lot of folks are young, the mere thought of oral sex is fairly disgusting to both sexes. Unless it's introduced to the individual, typically via peer's talking about it, joking about it, "you ain't never had your face in a chick's pussy??? nigga you don't even know what you're missing"-type shit someone could conceivably go their whole life without ever doing it. Same for anal sex: There are women that tried it and hated it, tried it and eventually warmed up to it, or tried it and loved it. But prior to trying it they were prolly on some "eeeeew, hell nawl" shits but tried it due to pressure from a group of their peers or a guy they were dating (also a peer). Likewise there are men that wouldn't dream of sticking his dick in a woman's asshole. Let him get with a woman that brings it up multiple times over the course of their relationship and he just may try it or if his friends are all talking about how they've done it and liked it he may be willing to try it.

It works like this with pretty much everything when you're a kid. Get enough people around you to tell you that XYZ is ok and you'll start to believe it yourself.

I feel like with peer pressure. You are only convinced and succumb to the pressure if at some level you already wanted to do it.

If you REALLY dont wanna do some shit.. aint no amount of peer pressure thats applied thats gonna turn your mind unless somewhere deep down.. you wanted to try the shit imo.

Unless the shit is under duress of course

we've had this discourse already and ive made my stance clear to you before. You might want to ask someone else bruh
If you did I missed it because you didn’t directly answer the question and gave an along dissertation which is why I don’t remember simple yes or no answer. It’s probably why you refuse to say it now under the disguise of not trying to offend anybody

Shrugs

If you did I missed it because you didn’t directly answer the question and gave an along dissertation which is why I don’t remember simple yes or no answer. It’s probably why you refuse to say it now under the disguise of not trying to offend anybody

Shrugs

nah I answered you clearly

Shrugs
Niggas desire to not offend anyone is gonna set us back to the cotton fields...

You couldn't pay me to re-identify my gender/sex because some gay cacs say so.

Well I’m sorry for being forgetful.

a refresher for you

@Inori

Just want to know your stance

Is trans women real women?

Physically nah I dont personally believe so. Just because you believe youre something doesnt make it so in my opinion. No amount of hormones or surgeries will transform you into the opposite sex.

That being said if they arent harming anyone they can identify as whoever they wanna be. There are folks out there that feel like they are a different sex than the body they were born to. Physically they cant change sex but if they want to identify as whatever they identify as.. I dont have an issue with it.

I say that as someone admittedly that isnt too familiar with that community so I may be speaking from a place of ignorance on how folks identify and all that. Always open to learning tho

so again.. go ahead and ask someone else for whatever answer you looking for

for their whole lives? At which point do you stop blaming peer pressure and be like.. hmm maybe thats the typa shit this person is into?
Sooooo

You have people that like fashion and people who want to pretend to like fashion.

Why would a person want to pretend? Maybe they are not ok with who they are.

And that there is the problem.

Just because you believe youre something doesnt make it so in my opinion. No amount of hormones or surgeries will transform you into the opposite sex.

That being said if they arent harming anyone they can identify as whoever they wanna be.

That's where I'm at. I don't care one bit what a person chooses to do with themselves. I only have issues with people when they try to impose on others.

Bruh. I said I was sorry. No need to get all weird and shit and kinda passive aggressive with the way you ended this post

Lol I thought your sorry was being passive aggressive so I went to find the interaction you asked about. No harm meant bruh I aint on that type of time

Back