Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
When y’all say out to get kids so to y’all they trying to make all the kids non binary? To me it’s telling kids other people exist don’t ostracize them for it. You niggas are 40 still saying no homo. But koncept said niggas used to take showers at the gym and be fine with being naked around other men with no gay thoughts.

Shit was unheard of in my generation niggas ain’t take showers after gym class.

I get it y’all don’t like it because it’s only two genders and kids shouldn’t know about gay people.

I feel most of y’all are completely biased on this topic and I think most of y’all are stupid about it. But we are past trying to convince people why they feel a certain way. If the doctors asks your kid something then as adult answer it for them. That simple.

Lol then y’all keep bringing in race when y’all don’t accept or acknowledge black lbgqt people

hmm never thought of it from that angle. I thought of it more of that person being in denial of their true self
And that’s as an adult…..but want kids to have options ……do they have the tools to make such decisions?

Their own words

Yeah, I think I posted a tweet of that a week or so ago. Like how tf does this help your cause?

With videos and shit like this out there, all it's doing is making people more anxious about them. It's all gravy though right up until you start involving people's kids. Things are going to get violent.

Yeah, I think I posted a tweet of that a week or so ago. Like how tf does this help your cause?

With videos and shit like this out there, all it's doing is making people more anxious about them. It's all gravy though right up until you start involving people's kids. Things are going to get violent.
Exactly

Those people are no different than the charlottesville nazis... both practicing different forms of white supremacy, marching proudly, letting their intentions be known loud and clear

Why are there black people pretending there's not a problem?

The naked guy shaking his duck in front of children….what race was he?

Was he arrested? If not, why not?

Is he helping with trauma or therapy bills for them kids?

What the fuck would possess a person to do such foul shit?

I’m still trying to found on where folks stand on this board

I know y’all “accept” (I use that word loosely) trans because but still no clear answer on if you believe a trans woman/man are real women/men

I have no clue why y’all refuse to answer it to be honest.

absolutely the fuck not

respectfully, of course

Why can’t my kids just be kids and make these decisions when they have the tools to make them.

Can these lil mfers get a mortgage?
Deal with the irs?

When y’all say out to get kids so to y’all they trying to make all the kids non binary? To me it’s telling kids other people exist don’t ostracize them for it. You niggas are 40 still saying no homo. But koncept said niggas used to take showers at the gym and be fine with being naked around other men with no gay thoughts.

Shit was unheard of in my generation niggas ain’t take showers after gym class.

I get it y’all don’t like it because it’s only two genders and kids shouldn’t know about gay people.

I feel most of y’all are completely biased on this topic and I think most of y’all are stupid about it. But we are past trying to convince people why they feel a certain way. If the doctors asks your kid something then as adult answer it for them. That simple.

Lol then y’all keep bringing in race when y’all don’t accept or acknowledge black lbgqt people

There were no "gay thoughts" because my day wasn't like yours; we didn't come up with "gay is OK" being pervasive in the culture back then.

You took showers so you don't fuckin stink. It was utilitarian then as it is now, but today's extra layer of homosexuality added the sexual aspect of it. Natrually you don't want to be taking showers around other dudes 'cause you don't like this idea of having a gay nigga in the showers potentially scoping you out or even approaching you on some gay shit. Back inna day that wasn't even a thought; we did it so we didn't smell bad.

I'm sure there may have been a kid leaning that way back inna day, but they kept that shit to themselves.

Back