FEATURED At What Age Should A Kid Discuss Gender Identity?

test
Literally pretended to be another man but hates gays is crazy and his folks let it slide
Must be @HellCzar right?

Only you would change your name to this faggot ass shit... never quote me again.. you on ignore for life 🤣

Why can’t my kids just be kids and make these decisions when they have the tools to make them.

Can these lil mfers get a mortgage?
Deal with the irs?

Bruh this has never happened with your kids and never will. Letting this angry white dude hype you up is crazy.

Bruh this has never happened with your kids and never will. Letting this angry white dude hype you up is crazy.
So say fuck everybody else’s kid?

What a sense of community.

How about that dude shoulda been chased down and beat fir fucking up their celebration with that shit.

@SneakDZA coward. your first post in the 7 page thread is about me. Not the subject of white people corrupting the children.

Keep tapdancing

They want us all to be Just Like You

dance-funny.gif

There were no "gay thoughts" because my day wasn't like yours; we didn't come up with "gay is OK" being pervasive in the culture back then.

You took showers so you don't fuckin stink. It was utilitarian then as it is now, but today's extra layer of homosexuality added the sexual aspect of it. Natrually you don't want to be taking showers around other dudes 'cause you don't like this idea of having a gay nigga in the showers potentially scoping you out or even approaching you on some gay shit. Back inna day that wasn't even a thought; we did it so we didn't smell bad.

I'm sure there may have been a kid leaning that way back inna day, but they kept that shit to themselves.

First of all in school my generation was extremely anti gay I’m not saying y’all gay cuz y’all showered. I’m saying we viewed being naked around other guys as gay the other. My generation said no homo abd still does so miss me with that. Shit changes in our time gay was disgusting teaching kids it’s not disgusting is not wrong. Letting a 14 year old date the same sex(if their parent approve) is not gonna get a whole lot of flack.

The transgender thing is even more new so I get why y’all dislike it and I know you personally view them as mental cases. But most people aren’t becoming transgender because it’s cool. It’s cool to take one extreme story and run with it on some Fox News shit.

So say fuck everybody else’s kid?

What a sense of community.

How about that dude shoulda been chased down and beat fir fucking up their celebration with that shit.
Bruh well go find him and do it. That was a white community. You don’t see it our community but you talk like it’s black trans folks in the bushes for your grandkids. Like bruh you can dress it up however we both know you’re anti lbgqt you’ve stated it.

People need to stop running to social media to handle their grievances and personally step to those who offend them.

I think it’s wrong to ask a kid that, and not because I think it’s an indoctrination angle, but because you ask me shit like that, not my kid.

I’m letting the doctor know on the spot don’t ever ask my kid some shit like that again. Then I’d probably find another doctor and set the record straight up front.

Swear we have the dumbest shit to be mad about. Just raise ya kids right. If your kid can be turned gay, your kid was gay already.

People need to stop running to social media to handle their grievances and personally step to those who offend them.

I think it’s wrong to ask a kid that, and not because I think it’s an indoctrination angle, but because you ask me shit like that, not my kid.

I’m letting the doctor know on the spot don’t ever ask my kid some shit like that again. Then I’d probably find another doctor and set the record straight up front.

Swear we have the dumbest shit to be mad about. Just raise ya kids right. If your kid can be turned gay, your kid was gay already.

Bout to be called democratic slave coon in a minute lol

First of all in school my generation was extremely anti gay I’m not saying y’all gay cuz y’all showered. I’m saying we viewed being naked around other guys as gay the other. My generation said no homo abd still does so miss me with that. Shit changes in our time gay was disgusting teaching kids it’s not disgusting is not wrong. Letting a 14 year old date the same sex(if their parent approve) is not gonna get a whole lot of flack.

The transgender thing is even more new so I get why y’all dislike it and I know you personally view them as mental cases. But most people aren’t becoming transgender because it’s cool. It’s cool to take one extreme story and run with it on some Fox News shit.

Dawg, yours was Generation "Coming Out". ALL them celebs came out in the 90's and all of the positive reinforcement for the act of coming out as gay... That was SQUARELY the 90's and y'all Millenials. Kids was coming out to their parents left and right. Shit was in tv shows and alladat. RuPaul went top 10 on the dance charts, was in mad movies, even had a fuckin MAC cosmetics contract. Then you had that Kids in the Hall show on HBO and CBS...

Your "coming of age" decade was gay as shit.

School isn’t about what they teach you or what you learn. It’s about exercising your mind to understand concepts. The concept to understand here is that we are all different and not tied to specific roles. It’s to get kids to understand that concept. Same as CRT is to get children to understand the concept of a present, created from a past that dictated laws and actions based on race. It’s not to get white kids to feel guilty for being white as white parents who are against it feel it is. It’s to get children to recognize and understand how the concept of race has been used in America so that it answers questions to things they don’t understand. Why does my friend Jamal have less than me and some of the other white kids in my class?

People against the expanding of concepts at youthful ages are just scared of children thinking differently than they do because they are afraid of a future they won’t recognize but in aging, is the absolute of a future you won’t recognize, so it’s best to interact with this than it is to damn it .

it's a common misconception about CRT but the underlined is inaccurate

CRT is graduate level curriculum (mainly for those going to law school)........formal CRT isn't taught to undergrad or below, so kids really aren't exposed to CRT

it's a lie that rednecks on Fox News push to have people thinking kids in elementary school are learning about structural racism

meanwhile Ruby Bridges can live thru the actual racism as a 5yr old, but white kids today are too fragile to be taught about it 🙁

as far as the actual topic

u shouldn't discuss it until the kid becomes sexually aware IMO

most of the transgender discussion for kids is biased becuz too many adults have their own agendas or are too weak to stand up to peer pressure themselves

and honestly it really bothers me for black people to cosign the craziness cuz we already have too many other issues that hold our community back

Quick question?

Them kids we thought was gay growing up, how many of them were actually gay?

Quick question?

Them kids we thought was gay growing up, how many of them were actually gay?
ALL of them

Homosexuality is not the same as transgenderism or anything pertaining to gender identity. Homosexuality is a matter of outward sexual attraction whereas gender identity is not about who you are attracted to but who you feel yourself to be i.e., a trans-woman can still be attracted to actual women..

Back on topic, bruhs.

Reactions: SneakDZA and Mr BFK
Dawg, yours was Generation "Coming Out". ALL them celebs came out in the 90's and all of the positive reinforcement for the act of coming out as gay... That was SQUARELY the 90's and y'all Millenials. Kids was coming out to their parents left and right. Shit was in tv shows and alladat. RuPaul went top 10 on the dance charts, was in mad movies, even had a fuckin MAC cosmetics contract. Then you had that Kids in the Hall show on HBO and CBS...

Your "coming of age" decade was gay as shit.

Bruh I’m 36 I was not a teen till after 2000 idk wtf celebs you talking about that were accepted for being gay outside of like Ru Paul abd he your age. Kids in the hall the white boy shit? We talking about black people bro.