Welcome To aBlackWeb

Asian barbershop in Philadelphia opens up in black neighborhood and refuses to hire black barbers

Wrong context and you completely missed the point. Better yet, why don’t you go out there and do something, then report back to us.
really nigga?

im the wrong one to say do something,
i been doing my part....yet ...you are another nigga not doing anything but can say to another person...why dont you do something.

smdh

and did i miss the point?

at some point it aint the white man taking from us....sometimes its us giving it away.
kinda like winning and game and giving a game away......either way....we lost. but only one team was trying.

Yawn, yeah yeah yeah, ok Huey, you gonna do something or not?
you sounding coonish now.

you the type nigga who wants everything to go on someone elses back.

are you doing anything?

anything outside of your own self gain?

lets get real......you as bad as a thug who kills black people and comes at the civilians talks that...why dont you kill zimmerman.

anyway...this is an old thing.

it was a thread a while back about the chinks giving $5 hair cuts.

The main thing that irks me about this is that they are seeking barbers trained to meet the demands of Black consumers. They will take money from that demographic but will not give money to that demographic. Foul.

Band together and shut them down. Barbers are a dime a dozen. Asians don't get to play the diversity, multiculturalism card when their chips are down and then turn around and treat people unfairly.

I'm just saying this... if they charging $5...u can only be but so mad...

especially when black barber shops be charging like $30-50

exploitation is exploitation is exploitation

blacks be overcharging the fuck their own people cuz they know niggaz gonna pay out of obligatory support.....that's still exploitation

Asians gonna undercharge cuz they know blacks over charge, and most of their customer base be struggling to get their services done....which is still exploitation, but it's all the same shit

so either u getting fucked by ur people, or the other people... but u still getting fucked

blacks be overcharging the fuck their own people cuz they know niggaz gonna pay out of obligatory support.....that's still exploitation

Asians gonna undercharge cuz they know blacks over charge, and most of their customer base be struggling to get their services done....which is still exploitation, but it's all the same shit

so either u getting fucked by ur people, or the other people... but u still getting fucked
some fax here i never got my hair cut but im old enough to remember when cuts where like 11 beans

I get my hair cut like 3 or 4 times a year, the barber shop prices went up crazy, but my barber never went up on his $16 he charged me when I first started coming to him 20 years ago....

I always tip him 4

so I been giving this nigga $20 for a cut while everybody else in the shop starts at $30

I'd cut my own shit before I pay $30

i never understood the $30 dollar cuts.
since i strarted thinning...i said fuck it...ill cut it all off.
fuck should i pay the same as a nigga getting a shape up and a full cut?
but real shit....some of this is corny.

im still looking for that $5 cut post.

but i bet they not gonna be tapping niggas chin like they test the women.

but shit......the black community makes more millionaire than anyone....yet not enough us make us millionaires.

Coincidentally last week I was talking to one of the older drivers colombian dude at the gig last friday hair cuts came up and he was like for for 3 dollars you could get a haircut like you would here . Was lookin at his crib on google maps and shit. Of course the dynamics are different but the fact does remain nigga thing paying premium for something is a measure of status.

https://visitdetroit.com/detroits-black-owned-businesses/

@DOS_patos

Detroit is in the middle of being gentrified but also has a huge boom in black owned business, community farming, STEM opportunities etc. Thats not even including the downtown transformation. When the last time you been? Its like a whole new city

Well sorta. Anybody can still get got for their buffs and pelle jackets.
im aware of this....but i had to take a shot...
its my city these chinks in.

so i had to hurt because i was hurt.....

Back