Asian barbershop in Philadelphia opens up in black neighborhood and refuses to hire black barbers

ajackson17

Dec 19, 2017
Asian barbershop in Philadelphia opens up in black neighborhood and refuses to hire black barbers

An Asian barber shop recently opened in a Black neighborhood in Philadelphia, and it appears to have racist hiring policies. All the barbers at the shop are Asian, and trained to cut Black hair.

But when a Black barber walked in, and tried to get a job at the new barbershop - he was denied. According to the barber, the Philly shop did NOT hire any non-Asian barbers

20181006_105237-jpg.506938

Surprisingly, the barbershops apparent "No Black barbers" policy didn't seem to bother any of the male African American customers.

Not only were the chairs FULL of customers that day. Butt the customers on video, didn't seem upset with the shop's alleged racist policy.

This Is No Different Than Chicks buying Weaves in the Hood outta these Chinks Stores..Same pathetic Shit

Let's Keep It a Buck this Generation doesn't Give a Fuck about anything Black...

Where's the source to this story , I also find It fitting U would bring this news about @ajackson17

In Philly they pull this ? Philly Somebody get @Race Jones on the Horn......
the Wood.gif

Reactions: Love
This Is No Different Than Chicks buying Weaves in the Hood outta these Chinks Stores..Same pathetic Shit

Let's Keep It a Buck this Generation doesn't Give a Fuck about anything Black...

Where's the source to this story , I also find It fitting U would bring this news about @ajackson17

In Philly they pull this ? Philly Somebody get @Race Jones on the Horn......
View attachment 76628

The link is at the top of. Just click the title. And there were plenty of old heads in that video. So blame a lot of the baby boomers too.

Reactions: Duwop
Some black ppl will save money by any means or just don't care at all, which is heartbreaking and embarrassing. These Asian ppl know it. I can't believe black men are letting any one outside of their race and nationality even touch their heads.

"Bwak alway nummuh wan custaluh."

:pathetic:

I bookmarked these videos at the relevant spots so y'all don't have to listen to them in their entirety.

Just listen...

Last edited:
Another thing it’s a wrap for the hood if niggas lose the monopoly on barbershops ....not only is it the only business that’s guaranteed success in the hood but it’s a cash business and tax free

I don't think its gonna spread frfr. When it comes to maintaining hair we dont trust anybody