Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eh
Maybe years down the line
There really isn't no urgent need to tour together. I'm sure they both do pretty well on their own.

I doubt(hope) they don't have serious hate for each other.
The fans can think whatever but both artists are fans of battle rap and worse shit gets said in those 3 rds. Them cats still end up dapping it up afterwards and sometimes become friends.

Eh
Maybe years down the line
There really isn't no urgent need to tour together. I'm sure they both do pretty well on their own.

I doubt(hope) they don't have serious hate for each other.
The fans can think whatever but both artists are fans of battle rap and worse shit gets said in those 3 rds. Them cats still end up dapping it up afterwards and sometimes become friends.

If you’re getting the world to chant lyrics of said target being a pedophile, there’s no reconciliation after that.

Kendrick’s made it pretty clear he doesn’t fuck with him, they’ve been sending shots for over 10 years.

Probably something happening behind the scenes created it, like when drake ranted about Kendrick then made them cut the footage or refused to work with them again.

Shit like that will pass around circles till it gets back to the person concerned.

If you’re getting the world to chant lyrics of said target being a pedophile, there’s no reconciliation after that.

Kendrick’s made it pretty clear he doesn’t fuck with him, they’ve been sending shots for over 10 years.

Probably something happening behind the scenes created it, like when drake ranted about Kendrick then made them cut the footage or refused to work with them again.

Shit like that will pass around circles till it gets back to the person concerned.
Meh
Hollow and arsenal ain't like each other way longer.
They ain't gotta be friends I'm not bout to buy that these niggaz gonna buss into fisticuffs at the sight of each other either

Meh
They ain't gotta be friends I'm not bout to buy that these niggaz gonna buss into fisticuffs at the sight of each other either
them niggas probably got less beef than K Dot and Drake pause

Meh

Very much doubt it will become physical morse just total avoidance of one another, which isn’t too difficult as Kendrick’s very much in the shadows just doin him and not really into the industry politics.

76d95c31519f98994d7a58690bfb389e.gif

or maybe the songs just arent very good
Eh

They might not be an overall better body of work but I've personally never disliked a song on YouTube music even if I hated it

Just simply skipped

Now on YouTube?!?!
I'll dislike a video with the quickness. As soon as someone starts begging for likes... I'll give you something to beg about... ~click~ thumbs down

He said the same thing during the Pac vs Biggie shit

“Well, the only thing I want to say about that whole scenario is that I want to give both of them a shout-out for raising the bar as far as lyrics, as far as song-making and writing because the writing has been upped since the confrontation or whatever you call it, whatever they went through. Those are my nephews. I’m not in the middle of it. I support both of them and that’s personal business, not my business.” - Snoop

Back