Welcome To aBlackWeb

Asian barbershop in Philadelphia opens up in black neighborhood and refuses to hire black barbers

Ima say this.

White ppl don’t stay on code Like y’all think. It’s a lot of white lol seeing the light.

Asians and Latinos, especially 1st and 2nd generation Chinese and Koreans
um...can you splain this a bit more?

everybody ain't meant to own their own business. simple and plain....

yea you see a lotta asians and indians.. but it's literally billions of them motherfuckers... it's more of them than any other race on the fucking planet.. they bound to be spread out all over the place.....even the hoods... and some of them are pretty good at setting up and running business, not all of them....just some..... but because it's so many to us it seems like all of them.....but yea they hire their own, cuz again it's so many of them...and they pay them what they want....they do them..

we have some good business minded folk too... not all, but we do have quite a few..

if you don't see or know any successful black business owners, chances are you're circle isn't that strong...

because there's more than enough who all network with eachother to make this negative assumption about all black business owners look crazy.....

i personally know far too many examples to consider them exceptions...

i do however think a problem with black people is that too many of them try to start businesses without learning shit, then wanna cry and complain and run with this negative narrative, when they just ain't know what the fuck they was doing....

everybody wanna run shit, but don't wanna learn how to build and manage shit properly...they just wanna be in charge and not have to work anyone's schedule...

acquiring shit is easy... the work comes in building and maintaining it....

Last edited:

yea you see a lotta asians and indians.. but it's literally billions of them motherfuckers... it's more of them than any other race on the fucking planet.. they bound to be spread out all over the place.....even the hoods... and some of them are pretty good at setting up and running business, not all of them....just some..... but because it's so many to us it seems like all of them.....but yea they hire their own, cuz again it's so many of them...and they pay them what they want....they do them..

we have some good business minded folk too... not all, but we do have quite a few..

if you don't see or know any successful black business owners, chances are you're circle isn't that strong...

because there's more than enough who all network with eachother to make this negative assumption about all black business owners look crazy.....

i do however think a problem with black people is that too many of them try to start businesses without learning shit, then wanna cry and complain and run with this negative narrative, when they just ain't know what the fuck they was doing....

everybody wanna run shit, but don't wanna learn how to build and manage shit properly...they just wanna be in charge and not have to work anyone's schedule...

acquiring shit is easy... the work comes in maintaining it....
i hate to disagree with you on this.....but
business aint for everyone?

like what percentage would you say?

i was saying in another thread......how i ran into alot of dumb ass white people who own businesses and/or head multi billion dollar corporations.
why are we the only ones pushing this business aint for everyone narrative?
you dont know what you dont know.

it is more than enough black people with a skill that can create a business. everyone needs your skill ...its all about how you market yourself.
you you work for someone...they are marketing your talent or skill and making the majority of the money off your hardwork.
the way niggas stunt on the gram...they selling themselves for pussy but dont want to do it for business?

yall have a bad idea of what business is....people over complicate it too much but underestimate their own worth.
not saying its easy....but it might be eaiser for someone and harder for another person doing the same thing. but people rather take the hint from the person hving a harder time than the person having an easier time. why is that?

i agree with niggas wanting to come in being the boss....but not work for the top spot...
this falls back into...brainwashing and low self esteem. and also negative input into your psyche from what you choose to let your brain take in.

positive reinforcement goes a long way.

we have too many people telling us what we doing wrong in a bad way vs alot of people tell us we wrong in a helpful way.

its us doing this to us.

man i can keep going on this.....
i mean i still try to send lil posts on here...be irl....man i stopped caring about helping niggas out. shit is too draining to get someone to actually help themselves.

acquiring shit is easy... the work comes in building and maintaining it....

I tell ppl in here all the damn time.

If you don’t see all these business minded black with successful businesses, I can’t help y’all then.

Because I know I see it with family and friends

everything you said is on point....

but if its presented to the person....and with helped added but they still turn it away....then what?

i do feel if others can do it, so can we.
i understand our hoops and the lack of theirs....but if a hand is reaching back to pull you up and that person can skip some of those hoops...why not take the up on it?
everyone starts at a different pace. but once them funds are flowing...whats to stop you from getting better?

I'm not saying you're wrong to want to push our people. I'm just saying you have to ease up a little when you imply that the only reason we aren't succeeding in certain avenues is because we don't take the initiative to do so. It's not that simple and never has been. First and foremost, we have to build some loyalty in our community. This topic is proof of that. What good would it do for a black entrepreneur to put his or her neck on the line to do what you suggest, only to fail because his or her own people support people outside of the community instead?

Ima say this.

White ppl don’t stay on code Like y’all think. It’s a lot of white lol seeing the light.

Asians and Latinos, especially 1st and 2nd generation Chinese and Koreans

You are trying to tell me that all those people are seeing "the light"?

I'm not saying you're wrong to want to push our people. I'm just saying you have to ease up a little when you imply that the only reason we aren't succeeding in certain avenues is because we don't take the initiative to do so. It's not that simple and never has been. First and foremost, we have to build some loyalty in our community. This topic is proof of that. What good would it do for a black entrepreneur to put his or her neck on the line to do what you suggest, only to fail because his or her own people support people outside of the community instead?
well ...we dont need to only target our people.

there are many other businesses that dont involve the local community..but work with other businesses or industries.

you can have a black owned consultant business that only works with pharma or restaurants.

not saying you ...but this is also apart of the problem...we think too small and narrow.
alot of dudes thats into music can go anywhere and clean up outside the US.
we have to step outside what we know to understand what we dont know

i hate to disagree with you on this.....but
business aint for everyone?

like what percentage would you say?

i was saying in another thread......how i ran into alot of dumb ass white people who own businesses and/or head multi billion dollar corporations.
why are we the only ones pushing this business aint for everyone narrative?
you dont know what you dont know.

it is more than enough black people with a skill that can create a business. everyone needs your skill ...its all about how you market yourself.
you you work for someone...they are marketing your talent or skill and making the majority of the money off your hardwork.
the way niggas stunt on the gram...they selling themselves for pussy but dont want to do it for business?

yall have a bad idea of what business is....people over complicate it too much but underestimate their own worth.
not saying its easy....but it might be eaiser for someone and harder for another person doing the same thing. but people rather take the hint from the person hving a harder time than the person having an easier time. why is that?

i agree with niggas wanting to come in being the boss....but not work for the top spot...
this falls back into...brainwashing and low self esteem. and also negative input into your psyche from what you choose to let your brain take in.

positive reinforcement goes a long way.

we have too many people telling us what we doing wrong in a bad way vs alot of people tell us we wrong in a helpful way.

its us doing this to us.

man i can keep going on this.....
i mean i still try to send lil posts on here...be irl....man i stopped caring about helping niggas out. shit is too draining to get someone to actually help themselves.
Every white person ain't a business man
Every Indian ain't a business man
Every Asian ain't a business man

This shit ain't black exclusive.....

Maybe you used to seeing only the successful business runners of a specific race, but trust me every single ethnic group in this planet has more workers than true bosses...

Just the law of averages.

You gotta understand a lot of these foreigners ain't coming from nothing.... Just like we got rich dad/ poor dad over here, the same shit applies to them.

The business runners are groomed by previous generations.

And you got blacks that do the same with their kids.....

I gotta homeboy I went to school with who runs for a public office, he got his kids tied up in so much shit, you already know they gonna get out in the world and make impacts ...

His parents were the same way.

My mom's was working hard just trying to keep me off the corner.... He was never that kid.... He liked all that student council and class president shit....

Some kids its instilled in, some it ain't.

But everybody not the same.

Everybody ain't meant to be great..... Sad truth, but truth none the less.

Some of us regular than a muhfucker

Every white person ain't a business man
Every Indian ain't a business man
Every Asian ain't a business man

This shit ain't black exclusive.....

Maybe you used to seeing only the successful business runners of a specific race, but trust me every single ethnic group in this planet has more workers than true bosses...

Just the law of averages.

You gotta understand a lot of these foreigners ain't coming from nothing.... Just like we got rich dad/ poor dad over here, the same shit applies to them.

The business runners are groomed by previous generations.

And you got blacks that do the same with their kids.....

I gotta homeboy I went to school with who runs for a public office, he got his kids tied up in so much shit, you already know they gonna get out in the world and make impacts ...

His parents were the same way.

My mom's was working hard just trying to keep me off the corner.... He was never that kid.... He liked all that student council and class president shit....

Some kids its instilled in, some it ain't.

But everybody not the same.

Everybody ain't meant to be great..... Sad truth, but truth none the less.

Some of us regular than a muhfucker
its not about what people arent....but you dont know what you are if you dont try to be that.
its alot of regular people.....true.....but its also alot of above average people too.
but for some reason we have it in our minds that we are the below or barely average people.

why is that @King Du

its not about what people arent....but you dont know what you are if you dont try to be that.
its alot of regular people.....true.....but its also alot of above average people too.
but for some reason we have it in our minds that we are the below or barely average people.

why is that @King Du

I'm speaking from a place of observation, and asking a completely different question....

You seem to be coming from the mindset that we think we CAN'T be businessmen.......

I don't think there's any lack of people thinking they can't do things.....in fact I'm arguing the opposite...

tooooooo many niggaz think they got what it takes to run shit, but haven no patience to build and maintain shit....

if anything is discouraging our people, it's the horrible business acumen of those who foolishly and blindly run into shit with no foundation whatsoever... they stumble and short cut there way through everything, and then instead of taking accountability they blame every and anyone else.. including their own people......

we see different worlds bruh, cuz i see that as a problem....

because those who take the time to build shit, research their fields...their market ad network accordingly... those dudes find success.....but they also put in the work....

you asign why niggaz shouldn't think they cna run businesses...i'm asking why they think they can without putting in the proper work.....

I'm speaking from a place of observation, and asking a completely different question....

You seem to be coming from the mindset that we think we CAN'T be businessmen.......

I don't think there's any lack of people thinking they can't do things.....in fact I'm arguing the opposite...

tooooooo many niggaz think they got what it takes to run shit, but haven no patience to build and maintain shit....

if anything is discouraging our people, it's the horrible business acumen of those who foolishly and blindly run into shit with no foundation whatsoever... they stumble and short cut there way through everything, and then instead of taking accountability they blame every and anyone else.. including their own people......

because those who take the time to build shit, research their fields...their market ad network accordingly... those dudes find success.....but they also put in the work....

you asign why niggaz shouldn't think they cna run businesses...i'm asking why they think they can without putting in the proper work.....
welp...because they want the accolades before practice.

we are in a entitlement driven society.

i think we kinda saying the same thing...

i know our people can do it....but they need to step up to get it....so i am saying its possible with hard work in the right lane.

Nigga acting like.. chick bout to go on that Frank Lucas journey and try to procure the Malaysian horse hair connect

americangangsterl-03.jpg

S4wB0Vc.jpg

If you got the idea, all it takes is saving your weed, club, and flossing money to put together money for a round trip ticket to China and an initial order. Get them first bundles shipped to the crib, separate 'em out, bag 'em if they ain't already bagged up, then throw some in the trunk and hit the hood spots. Y'all actin' like there ain't a nigga in the hood sellin clothes and purses and shit out his trunk or the back of his van.

Take that mentality but go bigger with it.

whenever threads like this come up....its always a clear miscommunication from different generations.

im just from a time when cant is must be proven

I'm saying don't waste my time with your ghetto aspirations if you ain't running a tight business

I'll support the fuck it outta someone if I dig the way they handle shit...

In fact I prefer everything I do be with someone I know....

I just hate when it's wack

Back