Welcome To aBlackWeb

Asian barbershop in Philadelphia opens up in black neighborhood and refuses to hire black barbers

This Is No Different Than Chicks buying Weaves in the Hood outta these Chinks Stores..Same pathetic Shit

Let's Keep It a Buck this Generation doesn't Give a Fuck about anything Black...

Where's the source to this story , I also find It fitting U would bring this news about @ajackson17

In Philly they pull this ? Philly Somebody get @Race Jones on the Horn......
View attachment 76628

It is different though. Asians have a bit of an advantage when it comes to acquiring the supplies for those stores, so there is a reason they have those stores in lock. Niggas have no good reason to choose a nonblack option in the one profession that's universally black. That shit is disgusting.

Some black ppl will save money by any means or just don't care at all, which is heartbreaking and embarrassing. These Asian ppl know it. I can't believe black men are letting any one outside of their race and nationality even touch their heads.

"Bwak alway nummuh wan custaluh."

:pathetic:
tenor (3).gif

in all honesty i gave a shit for about 20 seconds but upon further thought... so what? let them coons get their larry, curly and moe haircuts.

WE HAVE NO FRIENDS!!

This is what happens when we as a people don't have our own economy. What the Philly residents NEED to do is not spend ANY money at the establishment. Try being a black man and open a business in an Asian neighborhood. They WILL NOT be patrons. They support their own before anyone else, and that's what I've been trying to tell cats for a minute now.

It reminds me of the Asian beauty supply store that was in my hood. They NEVER hired an African-American once.

Last edited:
I don't think its gonna spread frfr. When it comes to maintaining hair we dont trust anybody
an this is the platform you would want to stand on about black people?

they come into the hood and set up a barbershop but we too proud to get our haircut there?

yup

It is different though. Asians have a bit of an advantage when it comes to acquiring the supplies for those stores, so there is a reason they have those stores in lock. Niggas have no good reason to choose a nonblack option in the one profession that's universally black. That shit is disgusting.
try to convince me they have a hold on supplies.......
i bet i have a counter for each

They should run them out of the neighborhood. But it doesn't sound like its bothering them much.
niggas aint gonna do it because they only want to hurt other black people.

try opening a chinese food restaurant in china town as a black person....lets see what happens

Back