Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Charleston going in

But it’s kinda sad black people mad at him for standing up for black people.

some of this...he sounds like me

i don’t agree with that white boy stuff he talking tho

@Disanthrope
What say you

at 12 min mark he went in

i agree wit some of his shit but he lost me when he disrespect the islam

But it’s kinda sad black people mad at him for standing up for black people

You tagged me cuz you know i relate to that statement huh. I get attacked everyday on this website for defending black people/attacking white ppl, cuz our race is afraid of the smoke, so yeah

Dude is wildn. He said some funny shit and some real shit and some ignorant ass shit but it boils down to checking disrespect from outsiders, so im for it

Literally everyone speaks the truth sometimes and to some degree so that's an incredibly low bar.

I understand what you're saying, but that dude does have a story and some insight from his story. I ain't saying you should go to him for information on everything, but he does drop some gems when speaking on issues that he knows.

and when everyone speaks truth...applaud them

tf

You can find damn near anyone who says some shit you agree with. That don't mean you gotta elevate them cuz then you end up elevating the rest of their bullshit to. Same with the Kwame Brown. He out here blaming Black folks for being killed by police but niggas wanna brand him as real and become super fans because he cussed out somebody they don't like

You can find damn near anyone who says some shit you agree with. That don't mean you gotta elevate them cuz then you end up elevating the rest of their bullshit to. Same with the Kwame Brown. He out here blaming Black folks for being killed by police but niggas wanna brand him as real and become super fans because he cussed out somebody they don't like
I posted a few videos

Take the good and leave the bad.

what i ever do to you?

Back