Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Typical grifter reach. Ironically they post shit like this on reddit and the opposite happens. Say blacks are commit hate crimes against asians, they you get the comments filled with asians agreeing and white people pretending to be asian.

To me it looked like dudes bout that action. Hopefully they use this as evidence and catch them
You see a video of Asians blasting a brother and your first thought is to cry "grifter". Your second thought is to do whataboutism. Your third thought is to praise the Asian shooter. Then you finally got around to hoping for justice for the black victim

Nigga you're warped.

You see a video of Asians blasting a brother and your first thought is to cry "grifter". Your second thought is to do whataboutism. Your third thought is to praise the Asian shooter. Then you finally got around to hoping for justice for the black victim

Nigga you're warped.
Learn some comprehension. I was calling Tariq a grifter and not only did I do any whataboutism, i didnt praise the shooter either.

I take it you Tariq's target demo. Yall really get off to being outraged and labeling anyone who disagrees with you a coon. Must give you a good dopamine dump.

Learn some comprehension. I was calling Tariq a grifter and not only did I do any whataboutism, i didnt praise the shooter either.

I take it you Tariq's target demo. Yall really get off to being outraged and labeling anyone who disagrees with you a coon. Must give you a good dopamine dump.
And just like that you shifted the conversation and made it about Tariq and not a nigga being blasted by Asian people, cuz you niggas are too cowardly to confront the actual issue. Deflecting is easier

And you got inori cheerleading so i know im right.

Ironically they post shit like this on reddit and the opposite happens. Say blacks are commit hate crimes against asians, then you get the comments filled with asians agreeing and white people pretending to be asian.

= whataboutism, nothing to do with the content of the video

To me it looked like dudes bout that action

= praising the asian shooter

Foh. You a b w niggas are off code as fuck..

My whole grifter comment was directed at Tariq the whole damn time, why else would i quote his twitter post. And your right, the other comment had nothing to do with video content, because I wasnt talking about the video content, i was speaking on the context of his twitter posts.

But you seeing what you wanna see

My whole grifter comment was directed at Tariq the whole damn time, why else would i quote his twitter post. And your right, the other comment had nothing to do with video content, because I wasnt talking about the video content, i was speaking on the context of his twitter posts.

But you seeing what you wanna see
Lurker. Nigga.

You're a black man correct?

I post a video of Asians shooting a black man and your comment went EVERYWHERE ELSE

Ask yourself why that is..brother

Back