Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I did not.

You and the infiltrater Cac got some wild ass narratives.

His gaslighting bullshit is standard on here when he’s in the wrong and can’t shuffle his appropriating ass out. You however, I’m rather disappointed in.

I SAID vote or don’t. But if you don’t vote, don’t say shit about how the election shakes out.
How has the election shaken out for black Americans?

This is kinda funny to me, only because Asians swear up and down the model minority myth doesn't help them. Yet anytime something goes against them, white people jump to help them. Asians never question the benefits of being the "model minority." They only want to whine when it doesn't work for them, even though the times where it doesn't work for them are because they've already accepted the bullshit.

This is kinda funny to me, only because Asians swear up and down the model minority myth doesn't help them. Yet anytime something goes against them, white people jump to help them. Asians never question the benefits of being the "model minority." They only want to whine when it doesn't work for them, even though the times where it doesn't work for them are because they've already accepted the bullshit.

I feel Covid exposed the model minority as a myth. Asians fell for it and now they can't handle it. You are better than Black people but keep quiet and know your place.

I feel Covid exposed the model minority as a myth. Asians fell for it and now they can't handle it. You are better than Black people but keep quiet and know your place.

Asians always knew that shit was a myth. I used to tutor Asian students in grad school. Some of them used to be straight up embarrassed about needing help. I had a good relationship with one in particular, and he straight up told me that if his fam knew he was getting tutored by a black person they would be mad as fuck yet they were happy as hell he was getting good grades and didn't even know half of it was due to my tutoring.

There are a lot of cool Asians that love blacks and black culture, but they wither when it comes to the anti-black Asians and that's fucked up.

Back