Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Ok, if true i stand corrected

Let's say this @SneakDZA is nowhere near as VOCAL in those threads as he is when he's defending democrats

I still have not found an example of me defending democrats.

Plain and simple... i hate misinformation and false information. I hate it. Even if i agree with the sentiment I don't like bullshit and tend to point it out when I see it.

Unless I'm bored of the conversation because some people are so fucking hardheaded that they can never accept being wrong and therefore never "learn" anything that doesn't simply confirm their existing beliefs.

I still have not found an example of me defending democrats.
Nigga THIS IS THE EXAMPLE

:niggaa:

Every time I shit on the democrats you voted for here you come saying something against it

That is loyalty. You are loyal!

If I said fuck the mail man or fuck the pope, I wouldn't hear from you. But when I say fuck the people you stood in line and voted for you feel some kinda way about it and feel obligated to cape

the fact is the dems are anti black af and you're showing obedience to them by fighting with me about it

Every time I shit on the democrats you voted for here you come saying something against it

If I said fuck the mail man or fuck the pope, I wouldn't hear from you. But when I say fuck the people you stood in line and voted for you feel some kinda way about it and feel obligated to cape

the fact is the dems are anti black af and you're showing obedience to them by fighting with me about it

Lol so you forgot you be insulting niggas and that’s why folks respond that way. Not picking sides cuz both sides do it but cmon

No your perception is making a connection that isn't there. Being bored of this endless cyclical conversation is hardly a defense for dems. This shit is boring.

Using your example, if you came in every thread and said fuck the pope and there was an actual "fuck the pope" thread I would would probably point that shit out.

Then you would accuse me of being a Catholic.

No your perception is making a connection that isn't there. Being bored of this endless cyclical conversation is hardly a defense for dems. This shit is boring.

Using your example, if you came in every thread and said fuck the pope and there was an actual "fuck the pope" thread I would would probably point that shit out.

Then you would accuse me of being a Catholic.
Whatever
Me: fuck the democrats because they're anti black and doing things for every other group while pandering to us

You:

Back on topic, I still find it bizarre that anyone actually believed black people were responsible for most of the Asian hate. Ya'll remember when Trump got elected and it was nothing to see two or three videos of random white people just verbally assaulting any nonwhite person they could find? You do not see black people doing that, so it's crazy for anyone to think that we are the primary perpetrators of random anti-Asian violence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Black people hated Asians like that, there would be a lot of broke Asians in this nation because they damn sure like to profit off of us.

Back on topic, I still find it bizarre that anyone actually believed black people were responsible for most of the Asian hate. Ya'll remember when Trump got elected and it was nothing to see two or three videos of random white people just verbally assaulting any nonwhite person they could find? You do not see black people doing that, so it's crazy for anyone to think that we are the primary perpetrators of random anti-Asian violence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Black people hated Asians like that, there would be a lot of broke Asians in this nation because they damn sure like to profit off of us.

It’s really just about being anti black at all times

It’s really just about being anti black at all times

Yeah, I can respect some Asians have come out and called bullshit on it though. You would think more of them would do it, not so much because they aren't anti-black themselves, but because they have to know that if they direct all the attention to beating the black boogieman, they won't do anything to stop the real threat.

Yeah, I can respect some Asians have come out and called bullshit on it though. You would think more of them would do it, not so much because they aren't anti-black themselves, but because they have to know that if they direct all the attention to beating the black boogieman, they won't do anything to stop the real threat.
Post these Asians who've spoken out against this propaganda.

Back