Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Post these Asians who've spoken out against this propaganda.

This is a piece written by a black man and an Asian man references some Asian scholars who explain how tensions first began between Black and Asian peoples in the U.S. and how white supremacy basically made it a problem.

Here is a piece from two Asian professors at the Brookings institute. They basically call bullshit on the narrative that blacks are the ones doing most of the abuse and point out that that claim is harmful to Asian interests.

This one doesn't really speak out against the propaganda, but it's by an Asian woman and came out right in the thick of the anti-black propaganda but doesn't even mention black people specifically and certainly doesn't blame black people for what's happening.

There are some other examples throughout this very thread too.

But we’re you or were you not throwing insults when niggas criticized Biden. You was saying noggas was supporting Trump if they didn’t vote lol. But all y’all was calling names
I did not.

You and the infiltrater Cac got some wild ass narratives.

His gaslighting bullshit is standard on here when he’s in the wrong and can’t shuffle his appropriating ass out. You however, I’m rather disappointed in.

I SAID vote or don’t. But if you don’t vote, don’t say shit about how the election shakes out.

I did not.

You and the infiltrater Cac got some wild ass narratives.

His gaslighting bullshit is standard on here when he’s in the wrong and can’t shuffle his appropriating ass out. You however, I’m rather disappointed in.

I SAID vote or don’t. But if you don’t vote, don’t say shit about how the election shakes out.

Bruh I remember you openly in other threads trading insults with ic and race cmon now and they didn’t always start it. You a dick head too don’t lie

if you don’t vote, don’t say shit about how the election shakes out.
Ehh I beg to differ on this. Not gonna say I have the solution...being that my "solution" is trashing the two party system and can't say how to go about that but....voting lesser of two evils is exactly why we're in the predicament we're in. That and party loyalist who pick the same side every cycle blindly.

Such voters contribute to this shit show much more than non voters, and never practice accountability. They are more responsible for the shit they're telling us not to bitch about, while bitching at us for not participating.

If you pay taxes you can literally complain about whatever. If Trump was not as extreme do y’all really think Biden would’ve survived. Like had Trump just been a bit more competent I think Biden would’ve lost badly.

Ehh I beg to differ on this. Not gonna say I have the solution...being that my "solution" is trashing the two party system and can't say how to go about that but....voting lesser of two evils is exactly why we're in the predicament we're in. That and party loyalist who pick the same side every cycle blindly.

Such voters contribute to this shit show much more than non voters, and never practice accountability. They are more responsible for the shit they're telling us not to bitch about, while bitching at us for not participating.

Should have wrote somebody in then

Back