Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

I posted a few videos

Take the good and leave the bad.

what i ever do to you?

Just cuz you can leave the bad don't mean others you share that video with will. So if you feel fine elevating people who speak messages against Black folks simply because they say 1 or 2 things you agree with go ahead.

Just cuz you can leave the bad don't mean others you share that video with will. So if you feel fine elevating people who speak messages against Black folks simply because they say 1 or 2 things you agree with go ahead.
Im a bit lost.
My brain can’t connect today.

but tomorrow.....don’t come outside hoe

So.. just keeping track here... no one has yet posted a quote of me supporting joe biden, kamala harris or democrats in general, right?

So ya'll are just doing your little keke reaction circle jerk shit and don't realize how silly and immature it makes you look?

So.. just keeping track here... no one has yet posted a quote of me supporting joe biden, kamala harris or democrats in general, right?

So ya'll are just doing your little keke reaction circle jerk shit and don't realize how silly and immature it makes you look?
I can't find a post of you criticising them

Same with the Kwame Brown. He out here blaming Black folks for being killed by police but niggas wanna brand him as real and become super fans because he cussed out somebody they don't like
He’s also a Tommy Sotomayer fan.

Just one more reason I can’t give him the benefit of the doubt just yet.

I know when this thread first got going the story about Jeremy Lin saying someone called him "coronavirus" on the court came out and some were mad and wondering why he didn't just name the player. On the All The Smoke pod he actually spoke on that directly about why he didn't want to put the player's name in the public. Video starts right when he goes into the story.

I know when this thread first got going the story about Jeremy Lin saying someone called him "coronavirus" on the court came out and some were mad and wondering why he didn't just name the player. On the All The Smoke pod he actually spoke on that directly about why he didn't want to put the player's name in the public. Video starts right when he goes into the story.

I watched the whole thing. Yo, their Manscape promo was wild. Jackson said "Keep your partner's mouth pube free. Use Manscape."

Related video:

Basically calling the Smith family out on falling for the narrative of black people committing violence against Asians.

Related video:

Basically calling the Smith family out on falling for the narrative of black people committing violence against Asians.

I'm not going to watch the Video for the exact same reason that @The Lonious Monk mentioned, but I assume this has to do with that Red Table Talk episode with Lisa Ling and Eric Michael Dyson?

I'm not going to watch the Video for the exact same reason that @The Lonious Monk mentioned, but I assume this has to do with that Red Table Talk episode with Lisa Ling and Eric Michael Dyson?

That's definitely part of it.

But, even though they're on the thumbnail..............none of them are talking.

He doesn't even bring up the Smiths until about halfway through the video.

The dude Harvey is from Chicago and he's basically talking about how nobody's really mentioning how Asians have treated us over the years.

And also how, if they feel so threatened by us................then how can they feel comfortable enough to set up businesses in our neighborhoods?

Which they have been doing for years.

That's definitely part of it.

But, even though they're on the thumbnail..............none of them are talking.

He doesn't even bring up the Smiths until about halfway through the video.

The dude Harvey is from Chicago and he's basically talking about how nobody's really mentioning how Asians have treated us over the years.

And also how, if they feel so threatened by us................then how can they feel comfortable enough to set up businesses in our neighborhoods?

Which they have been doing for years.

All of this nonsense is just peculiar.

Last Year, the Asian Community faced bigotry from Europeans--mainly Italians--as well as White People here in Amerikkka, and they didn't say SHIT.

As soon as a Video of some Black Kid beating up an old Asian Man pops up, all of a sudden there's cause for alarm, but everybody conveniently forgot how China discriminated against Black People when that dumb-ass Surgeon General came on TV talking that "listen to Mom-Mom, listen to Pop-Pop" shit, trying to shift the blame onto us for the COVID-19 pandemic here in the $tates last Year.

We can also bring up how the Asian Community used that "Asian Lives Matter" protest a few Years ago when that Asian Cop in New York accidentally shot his firearm in a Hallway in some Apt Building, killing one of the Residents a floor below. The fact that the Judge was also Asian made that case even more of a travesty. You knew that Cop was going to get away with it.

I told a Friend of mines some Months back in a conversation about how Victimhood is the new American Hustle; EVERYBODY wants to play the Victim for some apparent reason these Days, thinking it'll get them some sympathy or attention or whatever, believing they'll get somewhere with it. If this is the type of "game" folks are trying to run these Days onto the Public, Emotionally-manipulating People out of Money and other shit, all their doing is making themselves look stupid. You don't look Strong and Powerful when you claim to be a Victim, you look Weak and Powerless.

Fucking disgrace.

Wow.

Black people could rule the world if we would just get our act together.

Look at how we influence the entire planet.

Everybody wants to be us.

Back