Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Fucking disgrace.

Wow.

Black people could rule the world if we would just get our act together.

Look at how we influence the entire planet.

Everybody wants to be us.

Did that one cat on the Left say, "he can't be stereotyping all of us?", while behaving like some Black Thugs?

Help me make this make sense............🤔

Fucking disgrace.

Wow.

Black people could rule the world if we would just get our act together.

Look at how we influence the entire planet.

Everybody wants to be us.

I wonder if they even listened to what Charleston White said. Dude asking the questions just claimed Charleston was saying racist shit, but in the clip he was bringing up real issues. If those Asian dudes were really legit, they could have at least addressed what Charleston said even if they thought he was wrong.

I wonder if they even listened to what Charleston White said. Dude asking the questions just claimed Charleston was saying racist shit, but in the clip he was bringing up real issues. If those Asian dudes were really legit, they could have at least addressed what Charleston said even if they thought he was wrong.
SMH @ “Asian crips”.

You know their parents are ashamed of these weirdos.

Los Angeles does have bloods and crips that aren’t black tho.Asians and Samoans lol

They group typical Asians together with Samoans and other Pacific Islanders, but in my experience the attitudes of Pacific Islanders towards black people is nothing like that of those mainland Asian groups. But maybe some people from the West Coast have more experience than me.

Look at the coons for real, gotta watch these ooooollllddd niggas!

How is he a coon for this? I get not buying the narrative and being against promoting it, but the fact is, whether we like it or not, there are some stupid black people out there attacking Asian people randomly. Why does Danny Glover making a statement about being against that foolishness make him a coon. I could see if it was all a complete lie and the shit wasn't happening at all, but that's not true.

How is he a coon for this? I get not buying the narrative and being against promoting it, but the fact is, whether we like it or not, there are some stupid black people out there attacking Asian people randomly. Why does Danny Glover making a statement about being against that foolishness make him a coon. I could see if it was all a complete lie and the shit wasn't happening at all, but that's not true.

Back