Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

You really expect accuracy from these people?

They basically turned this into an Asian hate thread because somehow they think that makes them seem blacker. I don't get it but yeah this thread is a bad look look thanks to a few people.
Wrong.

You made that up

Black people were made the face of this thing but it's obviously not us

That's what you should have a problem with. Why is it so hard for you to side with black people?

lol You act like they just started that shit. I've been saying for the longest that some of these people sound like white people pretending to be black people that hate white people.
Lol where does this happen tho??

According to a black Web anybody who talks too black is white

I think it's super weird that yall PRETEND there are white people dedicated to pretending to be black more than you think there are black people dedicated to being black

Fucking yikes man lol

Lol where does this happen tho??

According to a black Web anybody who talks too black as white

I think it's super weird that yall PRETEND there are white people dedicated to pretending to be black more than you think there are black people dedicated to being black

Fucking yikes man lol

In my experience, black people don't use white logic. I don't know all black people in the country, so all I can speak about is the ones I've encountered.

White people do shit like target people from a certain group for something that people in that same group did in a whole other country. I honestly don't know any black people in real life that think something like that is cool. But I've seen people on here cosign similar behavior from black people on multiple occasions.

I'm not saying that those people are actually undercover whites. I'm saying that for as much as they try to bash whites, they are pretty quick to adopt white logic when it serves them.

Who am I caping for bruh? I didn't speak in defense of anyone. I just agreed that you dudes act on the same logic as white people. Of course, you can't actually argue that point so you call names and deflect. You dudes are pathetic.
Playing dumb as usual, returning a evil with that of its like is intelligence not stupidity, when anti black organizations like AAIP compare us to the white supremacists that murder them it's only right we use their tactics against them. You're coon because you co sign these false narratives created by anti black racists. You're part of the problem and you will be dealt with accordingly.

Wrong.

You made that up

Black people were made the face of this thing but it's obviously not us

That's what you should have a problem with. Why is it so hard for you to side with black people?

I literally said that same thing a few pages ago.

What I didn't do was post a graphic video of a bunch of innocent people being murdered to try to make some weird ass point about asian on asian crime.

Why is it so hard for you to side with rational thought?

I literally said that same thing a few pages ago.

What I didn't do was post a graphic video of a bunch of innocent people being murdered to try to make some weird ass point about asian on asian crime.

Why is it so hard for you to side with rational thought?
Bruh

This is us right?

We're not on twitter. We talk differently amongst each other

Why can't that brother react to anti black propaganda the way he sees fit? You want a PC reaction to anti black racism..

Playing dumb as usual, returning a evil with that of its like is intelligence not stupidity, when anti black organizations like AAIP compare us to the white supremacists that murder them it's only right we use their tactics against them. You're coon because you co sign these false narratives created by anti black racists. You're part of the problem and you will be dealt with accordingly.

lol What false narratives have a I cosigned. I think you just like typing. None of the shit you say is ever grounded in fact or reality.

Bruh

This is us right?

We're not on twitter. We talk differently amongst each other

Why can't that brother react to anti black propaganda the way he sees fit? You want a PC reaction to anti black racism..

The point he's making is that some reactions should be considered stupid and pointless even internally. We all agree that this narrative of black people hunting Asians is largely bullshit. Posting a video of Asians harming Asians doesn't address that point in any way. It's a deflection tactic used by the enemy. Why would you ever want to do what the enemy does especially when you're amongst your own?

They made black people the face of these attacks. And we’re wrong for fighting back? We need a space where we can talk about issues without “but but yOuRe DoInG wHaT pEoPlE dO” talk.

They made black people the face of these attacks. And we’re wrong for fighting back? We need a space where we can talk about issues without “but but yOuRe DoInG wHaT pEoPlE dO” talk.

Where did you fight back? How does posting that video help us prevail over the people against us?

Having a safe space for discussion doesn't mean that people in here should be able to post any stupid thing they want without being called out. If you want to emulate the white man, do that, but don't bitch because some people don't cosign that behavior.

Idk if its relevant but it's interesting

They had to inject black people into this

The victim

Ironically "Asians can't drive" was the catalyst

Highway patrol officials said the road rage incident stemmed from 'a perceived unsafe lane change'.

According to accounts from the mother and witnesses who stopped to help her, the road rage ordeal unfolded when the driver of a white Volkswagen Golf Sportswagen cut Aiden's mother off in the carpool lane.

The boy's mother stuck up her middle finger at the driver before the other car slipped in behind her and someone inside fired a shot at the rear of her car.

The bullet struck Aiden in the back.

Aiden's mother pulled over to the side of the road and cradled the little boy until an off-duty police office stopped to perform CPR and paramedics arrived.

The boy was rushed to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

I think most of us agree. But we can also agree that just posting random videos of a massacre isn't exactly talking about issues.

Videos like that shouldn't really be posted without at least a spoiler under any circumstances.

lol What false narratives have a I cosigned. I think you just like typing. None of the shit you say is ever grounded in fact or reality.

The point he's making is that some reactions should be considered stupid and pointless even internally. We all agree that this narrative of black people hunting Asians is largely bullshit. Posting a video of Asians harming Asians doesn't address that point in any way. It's a deflection tactic used by the enemy. Why would you ever want to do what the enemy does especially when you're amongst your own?
Coon babble.

Back