Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Coon babble.

@Disanthrope

You asked why we call some of these people seem like plants.

Be real, how often in real life, do you encounter black people that run around calling other black people coons over every disagreement. That shit doesn't happen among real black people. Dudes like this are either plants or clowns/trolls that feel safe due to the anonymity of the net.

@Disanthrope

Be real, how often in real life, do you encounter black people that run around calling other black people coons over every disagreement. That shit doesn't happen among real black people. Dudes like this are either plants or clowns/trolls that feel safe due to the anonymity of the net.
Have you ever been on twitter? People get called coons plenty.

Have you ever been on twitter? People get called coons plenty.

More computer/online shit bruh. That word mostly get slung around on that medium. I have these conversations with other black people all the time in person. Sometimes shit gets heated, but niggas are nowhere near as quick to jump out the gate calling other black people coons when face to face. Most black people I know are intelligent and knowledgeable enough to know where that word came from and wouldn't be so flippant with its use.

Fool that a retweet of what someone else posted da fuq slow coons frfr.

Just admit you was wrong and move on. You posted that because you thought it was Asian on Asian violence to try and get your point across on this subject. So a Asian women was driving and her Latino BF shot and killed a lil Latino boy

Shit that hard for you just to say you fucked up?

Remember. Facts are important.

Just admit you was wrong and move on. You posted that because you thought it was Asian on Asian violence to try and get your point across on this subject. So a Asian women was driving and her Latino BF shot and killed a lil Latino boy

Shit that hard for you just to say you fucked up?

Remember. Facts are important.
Youre a bozo, i didnt write that tweet. Radio. I posted the tweet because it was a asian commiting a crime.

I think most of us agree. But we can also agree that just posting random videos of a massacre isn't exactly talking about issues.

Videos like that shouldn't really be posted without at least a spoiler under any circumstances.
If only context were provided for things relating to us in their space...

Where did you fight back? How does posting that video help us prevail over the people against us?

Having a safe space for discussion doesn't mean that people in here should be able to post any stupid thing they want without being called out. If you want to emulate the white man, do that, but don't bitch because some people don't cosign that behavior.
I’m not going back and forth with people that say things like the bold...

More computer/online shit bruh. That word mostly get slung around on that medium. I have these conversations with other black people all the time in person. Sometimes shit gets heated, but niggas are nowhere near as quick to jump out the gate calling other black people coons when face to face. Most black people I know are intelligent and knowledgeable enough to know where that word came from and wouldn't be so flippant with its use.
Coon babble. Youre part of the problem you enable anti black racists like Danny Glover.

@Disanthrope

i understand but someone being a white plant HERE isn't feasible. What's the benefit? None. That's a cop out when it's used against every single pro black voice

And I mean i AM used to @Neutron Don vibe personally tho..

This website specifically is the ONLY place i frequent where black men talk with so much...conformity. As a whole abw niggas aren't interested in resisting white supremacy and make that clear in real time. Whether it's other forums or social media, or other online groups or my Barbershop in real life, I don't hear this kind of bowing down, sucking up to politicans and cowardly ass rhetoric coming from anywhere but this place. So i completely understand why Don lashes out. He is in disbelief at how off code and proud of it niggas are around here. I'll take him over a, say, CeLLar-DooR 10/10 lol

Youre a bozo, i didnt write that tweet. Radio. I posted the tweet because it was a asian commiting a crime.

It don’t fucking matter if you wrote it.

you posted it as if it was facts. So you believed it was true if not you wouldn’t have posted it.

Lame ass

It don’t fucking matter if you wrote it.

you posted it as if it was facts. So you believed it was true if not you wouldn’t have posted it.

Lame ass
Deflection at its worse, Radio, whatever you brought up doesn't change that fact that you're a coon that capes for anti black racist Asians and their white supremacist handlers.

i understand but someone being a white plant HERE isn't feasible. What's the benefit? None. That's a cop out when it's used against every single pro black voice

This website specifically is the ONLY place i frequent where black men talk with so much...conformity. As a whole abw niggas aren't interested in resisting white supremacy and make that clear in real time. Whether it's other forums or social media, or other online groups or my Barbershop in real life, I don't hear this kind of bowing down, sucking up to politicans and cowardly ass rhetoric coming from anywhere but this place. So i completely understand why Don lashes out. He is in disbelief at how off code and proud of it niggas are around here. I'll take him over a, say, CeLLar-DooR 10/10 lol

At the end of the day, reasonable black people should be able to disagree without attacking each other.

I ain't saying we have to like everything everyone else says, but it's problematic when every time people disagree, they instantly try to demonize the other side.

And I do recognize it goes both ways. Ya'll aren't always on the wrong, but ya'll do seem to be the quickest to want to act like people who don't agree with you are against black people. Those are the kinds of accusations that cause division in the community. You call out @CeLLar-DooR, but do you really think he or anyone else on this site is the same as someone like Herschel Walker or Candace Owens? If not, why use terminology that lumps them all in the same groups. There are coons in this world that are actively out there trying to undermine black progress. I don't think anyone on this site falls into that category.

Bruh it's the same coons pulling a Simone Sanders for anti black Asians, everytime!
Sanders-e1583295757421.jpeg

Deflection at its worse, Radio, whatever you brought up doesn't change that fact that you're a coon that capes for anti black racist Asians and their white supremacist handlers.

No. Ain’t no deflection. You posted something that was incorrect.

instead of saying my bad and deleting the post then replacing it with the correct information you still on this course.

We call that being a fuck nigga. Man up lame

At the end of the day, reasonable black people should be able to disagree without attacking each other.

I ain't saying we have to like everything everyone else says, but it's problematic when every time people disagree, they instantly try to demonize the other side.

And I do recognize it goes both ways. Ya'll aren't always on the wrong, but ya'll do seem to be the quickest to want to act like people who don't agree with you are against black people. Those are the kinds of accusations that cause division in the community. You call out @CeLLar-DooR, but do you really think he or anyone else on this site is the same as someone like Herschel Walker or Candace Owens? If not, why use terminology that lumps them all in the same groups. There are coons in this world that are actively out there trying to undermine black progress. I don't think anyone on this site falls into that category.

tenor.gif

Back