Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

2 things
First, I'll say i wish abw brothers "got it" the way you seem to even in disapproval of the method we bring. See, you're not INVESTED the way the others are, you don't take dem attacks personally so we can have a civil debate.....

Second, The democratic party is an anti black entity that can no longer be trusted or worked with as of the Biden administration. They don't WANT or DESIRE to eliminate systematic white supremacy any less than the right wing does. They just want WS their way. Their brand of "liberal" WS opposed to the conservative brand. That's it. Black ppl know this also.

Full circle

The brothers you see me arguing with, with vitriol sometimes can't debate objectively like you do, THUS they do not actually want to eliminate systematic white supremacy either. They want it to be TAMED They want their place in it. Pushing back THIS HARD against the conscious members of abw says they aren't interested in escaping the "democratic Plantation". (And it sucks maga hijacked that phrase because they just wanted us to go to republican Plantation with less air conditioning) but the fact remains, the democratic party is not for us, unless you conform to their agendas which we've been doing for generations. Advocating supporting them today is baseless. It's choosing the nicer massa at this juncture

Im not wrong.

Fair enough.

As far as the Dems go, I think there are some good candidates that do stand up for black people on the state and local levels for sure. I'd agree with you at a Federal level though. The establishment Dems do their best to keep out anyone who wants to make real change. That fact that Biden even won the primary is proof of that.

Especially for using pronouns
Bruh this dumb ass coon keeps talking about the tweet that said the kid was Asian when I posted the tweet to show that the driver and gf of the shooter that murdered the six year old child was Asian, and this dumb ass coon keeps rambling about the child not being Asian like its important!!! Lmao coon logic frfr.

Yea, wouldn't you do that if somebody shot your kid

so when they lock you up for murder who is gonna protect your kid. If anything they would’ve had to do it like right after it happened and we also know the parents woulda been gone. It’s all the way fucked up. But it’s a reason parents don’t get revenge.

so when they lock you up for murder who is gonna protect your kid. If anything they would’ve had to do it like right after it happened and we also know the parents woulda been gone. It’s all the way fucked up. But it’s a reason parents don’t get revenge.
Don't get caught, plenty of ways to get at that man. I sure as hell not waiting for the courts to do anything cause clearly they're taking it easy on him by giving him that bail

Don't get caught, plenty of ways to get at that man. I sure as hell not waiting for the courts to do anything cause clearly they're taking it easy on him by giving him that bail

dont get caught like the parent of a victim wouldn’t be the prime suspect I get what you saying but how many parent revenge cases have you heard of? This ain’t Chicago

Back