Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

Out on bail? Ok

If that was my kin id be sitting on dude house like this

s-l400.jpg

Nah. Hebrew name. I wouldn't expect a Jew to put empathizing with black people high their lists of things to do.
Lol nah i know, i didn't expect empathy

but she has been stereotyped regardless of the origin of her name. It sounds black. She experienced discrimination and prejudice if nothing else..

Father needs to handle his biz... fuck he doing on TV

nvm congress passed the anti Asian hate law he whoop his ass they ll spin it and charge the dad federally

We past that, time for action now we can't let these devils set the standard because the father is weak,moves need to be made and OGs etc need to get involved. This situation needs to be handled.
Now y’all getting it.
This needs to be a community issue.

cuz if everyone is out for their own....one by one they can do this.

Now y’all getting it.
This needs to be a community issue.

cuz if everyone is out for their own....one by one they can do this.
Bruh I never said you were wrong what I said was blaming the father or parents for what they didn't do isn't the move, the move is scorch the earth and anyone or thing that takes sides with this devil. In short...

Bruh I never said you were wrong what I said was blaming the father or parents for what they didn't do isn't the move, the move is scorch the earth and anyone or thing that takes sides with this devil. In short...

I didn’t exactly blame the parents. I more went at the community.
I see us all as being connected and needed to go against shit like this.

we got everything we need but too many not doing their job and it’s helping people like China man feel empowered.

Like dude really is ok with getting a gun to shoot a child?

shit I’ll put money on the legal fees of this being handled

this ain’t right

Back