Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a forum, where experiences are talked about. Alot of us share the IC experience so it's only natural for it to come up.
I don't get why this seems to get under the skin of like 4-5 of you and why the rest of us should tip toe around it like it never happened.
I just explained it and you don't have to hold your memories of all the glorious and not so glorious times. Just sayin it's constant. It's almost like talkin to your new gf about your old gf. Nobody wanna hear that shit.

we like roasting our ex's together *shrugs*
tenor.gif
you know what...

wait, ya'll got a problem w/ that?? lol

nothing to do with the IC shit.....rl

wait, ya'll got a problem w/ that?? lol

nothing to do with the IC shit.....rl
Lol nah I'm sayin it in the context of always bringin up an ex s/o, speakin on what they used to do and how they did it is a no go and asinine. I'm not talkin bout roasting.

I just explained it and you don't have to hold your memories of all the glorious and not so glorious times. Just sayin it's constant. It's almost like talkin to your new gf about your old gf. Nobody wanna hear that shit.

Ya'll not our new chick tho... I don't get the logic behind the comparison.
Sounds like you guys catching feelings more because you just can't relate more than anything else. Cause it's only niggas that wasn't there complaining about it.

Sounds like you guys catching feelings more because you just can't relate more than anything else. Cause it's only niggas that wasn't there complaining about it.
You got it mane.

they are saying you only take them to ihop but your old chick...you keep talking bout taking her to red lobster

Lol nah I'm sayin it in the context of always bringin up an ex s/o, speakin on what they used to do and how they did it is a no go and asinine. I'm not talkin bout roasting.

yeah I hear you

I wouldnt go for that lol....."tell that mf to catch some of these bills like he used to shiiiiii"

It's like running into old friends from highschool or college....

What y'all talk about when y'all bump into each other??

Fun shit y'all did back then....

A lot of folk remember the funny stuff from back then and while they the annoyance of feeling left out can irritate those who not from there. It don't bother me that much

I actually try not to talk about the IC as much as possible.

But I guess beta paid enough attention to my posts to say otherwise.

Back