Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
but nah...real shit

some of us do like to think back to specific times @Beta that means nothing. we are using it as a reference point.

so that battered wife comparison is stupid...because some of you niggas act like scorn women with the new nigga.....just talking shit just because.

im here to talk shit and get talked shit to.

its all fun and games.

you niggas take shit to serious.

but i will say...you dont shut shit down then try to open it back up like shit sweet.

thats like punching a nigga and inviting them back.

us visiting them brings them money.....them hits bring in loot.

the reason they acted the way they did was because of the hits we created.....and they sold us to the highest bidder.

now they want you to come back to help out there bottom line again...

nah.....let @Goldie eat

at this point, they've made their decision...no amount of recruiting is gonna help

i know I aint begging nobody to do shit, and i know Goldie feel the same way
what you mean by this?

they already left?

also adding that most people been talking shit together for 8 years plus......people tend to create a virtual bond.

but nah...real shit

some of us do like to think back to specific times @Beta that means nothing. we are using it as a reference point.

so that battered wife comparison is stupid...because some of you niggas act like scorn women with the new nigga.....just talking shit just because
Foh old nigga

Only ppl that talk shit about IC are ppl that weren’t there.

what you mean by this?

they already left?

brah, i really dont wanna get into this but there have been several people who have made accounts here and either didnt post or post sporadically.

We tried to make things as accommodating as possible and they still didnt stay around. After a while, it starts to look like you begging. If they wanna post, they will make time

I dont wanna read no shit about how IG and Snap or whatever are more convenient for them. Thats bullshit. Well let me say that this is my opinion and they are entitled to feel how they want, but miss me with a lot of the reasons they prefer those platforms. There is no way to have a well thought out back and forth discussion with like minded people on those platforms which is why the message board, albeit its kinda a thing of the past, is the proper platform to do that.

Why are people trying to have full fledged convos on twitter? It was a 140 characters for the longest for a reason. Look at how dumb it looks when people type long ass posts in IG comments...talk about an eye sore...but whatever

I like this site. Even tho Kandy a hater I'd probably stay here and make the IC my side bitch.

Back