Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
brah, i really dont wanna get into this but there have been several people who have made accounts here and either didnt post or post sporadically.

We tried to make things as accommodating as possible and they still didnt stay around. After a while, it starts to look like you begging. If they wanna post, they will make time

I dont wanna read no shit about how IG and Snap or whatever are more convenient for them. Thats bullshit. Well let me say that this is my opinion and they are entitled to feel how they want, but miss me with a lot of the reasons they prefer those platforms. There is no way to have a well thought out back and forth discussion with like minded people on those platforms which is why the message board, albeit its kinda a thing of the past, is the proper platform to do that.

Why are people trying to have full fledged convos on twitter? It was a 140 characters for the longest for a reason. Look at how dumb it looks when people type long ass posts in IG comments...talk about an eye sore...but whatever
eh....i agree.
but i think people want instant satisfaction without many questions.
those other platform cater more to vanity driven people......people cant have discussions....and thats why they like it. but they dont see its hurting them too.

i also agree no need to beg people...and dont need to make people comfortable. its been too much of that as it is....we all just chatting and having fun.

i just want folk to make money. and if my clicks and posts help......im here to do what need to be done to help out.

Last year of the I.C all people did was complain about it & this was before any announcement of it's demise.... All this shit Isn't that serious to begin with... Everyone from Both sites need time away from these joints too...Sun gonna come up tomorrow I Promise

Last year of the I.C all people did was complain about it & this was before any announcement of it's demise.... All this shit Isn't that serious to begin with... Everyone from Both sites need time away from these joints too...Sun gonna come up tomorrow I Promise
if i dont get my money........you sun wont rise for you patna
2saNbRF.gif

Im not a 2 forum poster. Real talk I was on the IC for like 3 years and couldnt keep up with half the posters and fuckeries going on. Had a hard time remember who did what or who was who.

That didnt change at all.

Been here for a few months and have no clue whats going on half the time and stay mixing up posters. I just mixed up @Remedy and @Blactivity the other day. My bad about that btw ladies.

All that being said, I dont see myself going back to the IC unless this place dies cause I can barely keep up with one forum, ima be lost as fuck with 2.

Fuck around and respond to a IC poster on ABW and vice versa.

Im not a 2 forum poster. Real talk I was on the IC for like 3 years and couldnt keep up with half the posters and fuckeries going on. Had a hard time remember who did what or who was who.

Been here for a few months and have no clue whats going on half the time and stay mixing up posters. I just mixed up @Remedy and @Blactivity the other day. My bad about that btw ladies.

All that being said, I dont see myself going back to the IC unless this place dies cause I can barely keep up with one forum, ima be lost as fuck with 2.

Lol you good. We've been mixed up many, many times before.

that tends to happen when you got 2 chicks,
start talking about a movie that you seen with your side to your main.....then you knocking on your homies door to stay the night cause you got stole on.

this is a story i had heard. this aint me

that tends to happen when you got 2 chicks,
start talking about a movie that you seen with your side to your main.....then you knocking on your homies door to stay the night cause you got stole on.

this is a story i had heard. this aint me

Man I've done this before. Im sure we all have.

I remember talking about how fun a bar was with 1 chick that I went to with another chick.

After trying to play it off and failing, getting cursed out, I remember still thinking like man im positive it was her I went with. Smh

Some of the folks here spent 10+ years on the IC, so it makes sense that it'll come up from time to time

This.

Kinda the only reason why it doesn't bother me as much.

IC had TOO MANY memorable moments over the years. So it's hard to just up and forget that. I have yet to see a former IC'er not bring up the IC. And this even b4 the big "migration" to ABW. Not as bad then as it is now...but it was still brought up nonetheless.

AP makes a valid point as well. But I feel that way towards lurkers who still claim to be on the fence about posting.

Last edited:
I bring shit up sometimes but I call it the old hood, as not to offend anyone

dont think I'd ever go back tho, im black web gang

I found allhiphop around 03-04, stayed on the homepage news & illseed rumors

took me bout 2yrs to finally click on the ill community & when I did I didn't go back to the homepage

stayed in the reason for bout a yr & never ventured out cuz hip hop was the reason I was on the site

finally got around to other parts & it was cool

I say that to say, I'm basically treatin this place the same

1st & foremost I'm here for new music releases & updates on artist

then everything else I'm interested in after that

Back