Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sets a precedent though.

Want people to stop doing something, you gotta start doing something about it.

Either way we got people complaining....

Might as well start banning

I love the Rose colored glasses effect like the IC was a place of joy and happiness 24/7.

It wasn't hell on Earth but anyone that doesn't admit that Abw is way better is lying to themselves.

That being said, the original members of abw shouldn't be drawing a line of separation between us and my fellow IC refugees.

I was on the IC for over ten years with these people, old shit is gonna come up just like when you visit relatives and they tell the same damn story about you wetting the bed when you was 6yrs old.

What I have seen is that when asked, ic posters always try to include Abw in the old inside jokes by either providing context or posting links.

I think G-unit aka @BDP Has the best idea.

Move all IC related posts and threads to the jungle. That way people can still reminisce without taking away from fresh content.

In the words of the great young Jeezy:

'make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold'

What I have seen is that when asked, ic posters always try to include Abw in the old inside jokes by either providing context or posting links.

^^^°

Well said bride!!

I dont see it as a problem...I was on the IC for bout 9-10 years myself before I came here

And yes..ABW is better

But if folks gonna complain about niggas retelling events and funny/crazy shit from there...just move them shits...

The complaint isn’t about y’all retelling the story but more so about how often it happens. It’s also about how they low key try to shit on ABW.

As an ABW day one, I ain’t having that and I’m sure if I came to the IC doing this(if it were still up and running) yall wouldn't have allowed it either.

The complaint isn’t about y’all retelling the story but more so about how often it happens. It’s also about how they low key try to shit on ABW.

good counter

These threads always do more harm than good and further draw a line between two groups

Yet they get made once a month it feels like. What's the definition of insanity?

But iono nothin

so niggas dont be talking bout that one chick that sucked him to sleep in high school?

chicks dont talk about that nigga who dug they back out?

yall want selective memories huh?

ole if you still thinking bout em go be with em ass niggas

Back