Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mfs be upset as hell when somebody say fuck the IC lmaooooo I don’t even be reading the comments before commenting.

they are saying you only take them to ihop but your old chick...you keep talking bout taking her to red lobster

Ain't nobody talking to them tho... I know why they mad they need to stop dressing it as something else tho.

No different than when I first started at the IC or started here there was shit I couldn't laugh about or speak on because I wasn't here. It is what it is. Like y'all really bothered and offended?

It's like running into old friends from highschool or college....

What y'all talk about when y'all bump into each other??

Fun shit y'all did back then....

A lot of folk remember the funny stuff from back then and while they the annoyance of feeling left out can irritate those who not from there. It don't bother me that much
I highly doubt we feel like we’re missing out. I think a lot of us are perfectly okay with never being on the IC.

Guess that was a bad word...

But y'all are more annoyed by it than those who were there... Either way I'm fine with the past being the past

I'm not bothered at all. Y'all can scream fuck the ic all day every day... I've been team ABW from the jump

Are people really bothered by someone saying fuck the IC though? Lmao.

If so, that’s horrible.

Guess that was a bad word...

But y'all are more annoyed by it than those who were there... Either way I'm fine with the past being the past

I'm not bothered at all. Y'all can scream fuck the ic all day every day... I've been team ABW from the jump
Duh you don’t have an issue with it because you one of the people who bring the IC up. Don’t nobody wanna hear about that shit every damn second. That’s like going to a new site and saying oh on ABW we had this. Oh on ABW we did this. Oh on ABW it was like this. Remember that time on ABW. Every once in a while is cool. We understand memories gonna pop up but y’all niggas STAY bringing the shit up.

I make a who funny on ABW thread. Niggas run in that bitch with IC stories.

:mybad:
Well. Shit.

Say no more.
I promise to never bring the place up ever again.

Y'all can ban me for a day every time I do.

Wasnt aware it was that big of a deal

It ain’t. Just asked if they are tired of hearing about the IC and the ICers got angry. Which in turn made folks explain.

And now we are here on page 6.

Either way I ain't mentioning the place ever again. Good riddens.

Back