Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you tired...

??

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
These threads always do more harm than good and further draw a line between two groups

Yet they get made once a month it feels like. What's the definition of insanity?

But iono nothin
nigga you just happy your credit right.....all brand new now.

when your shit was fucked up.....it was IC all day.

you too good now with ya 580 score.

Man lock this shit too. Niggas posting with each other for damn near a decade but somehow they're supposed to forget they have history.

Even though some of these remember times nigga need a chill. The IC done game over

Last edited:
Some of the folks here spent 10+ years on the IC, so it makes sense that it'll come up from time to time

The crazy shit is it wasn't even until I came here that I realized that I spent 8 yrs simping pico and arguing w zombie. I was a highschool senior, graduated, took a year off, started a bachelor program, and finished that while working full time, all while posting @ allhiphop. Time fucking flew.

And a lot of people were there way longer

Man lock this shit too. Niggas posting with each other for damn near a decade but aomehos they're supposed to forget they have history.

Even though some of these remember times nigga need a chill. The IC done game over
i bet you burned all your toys when some new shit came in the house didnt you?

you dont even like leftovers, do you?

when you coming to germany nigga...i got a place to take you that will make the sun shine on you again.

Man lock this shit too. Niggas posting with each other for damn near a decade but aomehos they're supposed to forget they have history.

So which one is it?

And what’s aomehos?

Back