Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
co-sign that!
I never voted and never will!!

I just deeply care about political discourse

Like sure, I don’t excercise or have what one would call good eating habits, but my opinion on gym equipment ,workout routines should still be listened to and respected
If you ain’t favorite condescending loyal democrat...

Brother Mann did you read the slew of comments from the savoy thread? Im not alone b. In fact, your ilk is becoming the minority

Here's how I know you're a wishy washy character... in threads where dude is vocally raging about some shit that you would normally be diametrically opposed to you are conspicuously silent ever since she started actively kissing your ass.

This tells me you're an egoist and your "convictions" are basically a costume that you're wearing. You thrive on praise and glory which kinda makes you no different than a lot of the people you rail against (politicians, blm founders, tariq, etc...).

Dude will call your irl friend a faggot about 100 times in a row and you don't have shit to say as long as he keeps hitting that like button for you. The shit is a drug and you can't get enough. LMAO.

this just isnt true.

1) I disagree with @Disanthrope all the time especially in that damn buck breaking thread

2) i dont have to defend @Hellczar nor step in when he and hellczar are going at it

because hellczar be going in and saying wild shit as well

i know you hit post thinking you said some shit but per usual this is a long ass post of nothingness

I can't apologize to you cuz you keep calling me white on the basis i talk too black, which is asinine
LOL @ your assumption of why I know you ain't black.

I know you ain't black cause you try WAAAY too hard to come off as pro-black, which we know is just a misguided attempt at e-friends and alleys on here.

Ol' dressing down to fit in the hood ass, and end up looking like a fuckin duck hunter....

when i step in for hellczar yall call him a skirt chasing bitch and when i dont, yall call me an egoist

you niggas are on narcotics

co-sign that!
I never voted and never will!!

I just deeply care about political discourse!!

Like sure, I don’t excercise or have what one would call good eating habits, but my opinion on gym equipment ,workout routines and proper nutrition should still be listened to and respected

lol?

This dense ass nigga is still accusing me of being a trumpsucker because of a tweet.

Rain, i need you to understand that you accusing me of being right wing is out of loyalty to the left, period.

You can't fathom someone being black first and not beholden to a party...like you are

If you can pin trump supporter on me it discredits everything I say and it allows you to stay nestled in Biden's bosom

I didn't say you're right wing. I said you parrot their talking points under the guise of being critical of Dems. That's actually worse than being full on right wing because you're just fronting for what you really wanna say but trying to hide it. And it wasn't just the tweet but your staunch defense of it when called out. Instead of just admitting you fucked up you tripled down and tried to call other people wrong for questioning why out of all the proof of Biden fucking up you chose that particular piece to use.

LOL @ your assumption of why I know you ain't black.

I know you ain't black cause you try WAAAY too hard to come off as pro-black, which we know is just a misguided attempt at e-friends and alleys on here.
No nigga

I talk too black for you, that's all

It intimidates you, because you can't

you're beholden to white people for your daily bread.... right?

Right.

I am not.

that pro black talk doesn't pay the bills so you reject it

You know damn well that's a fact

when i step in for hellczar yall call him a skirt chasing bitch and when i dont, yall call me an egoist

you niggas are on narcotics
No, I call you a confused, vapid, emotional dumbass in whatever you do. You've proved that to be true over than 100 times in the past year.

LMAO @ thinking anyone in here is "radical", but don't do NO FUCKING WORK to show said radical traits but e-cuss other folk out.

yall call radical Black men white

and the passive ones Black ???

. :pause:
You willing to confidently say he black? I'm not saying he's not, I'm saying we don't know.

We don't know each other personally on this site, but I think we at least know some personal things about each other.

We literally don't know shit about this dude.

You willing to confidently say he black? I'm not saying he's not, I'm saying we don't know.

We don't know each other personally on this site, but I think we at least know some personal things about each other.

We literally don't know shit about this dude.
Energy matters

Baseless claims are Baseless claims

"You talk so black you must be white"

That's the logic you stand on?

OK, buddy. Keep telling that lie to yourself if it helps you sleep better.

Post your fro or hush your ass the fuck up.

Energy matters

Baseless claims are Baseless claims

"You talk so black you must be white"

That's the logic you stand on?
I didn't say that. All I said is we don't know. And you expect us to go off of your "energy", lol.

That's the second or third time you've used that defense too, lol.

Race, you trusting his "energy", lol.

I didn't say that. All I said is we don't know. And you expect us to go off of your "energy", lol.

That's the second or third time you've used that defense too, lol.

Race, you trusting his "energy", lol.
Its really scary how yall think

Someone says "fuck biden, go black people," yall PRETEND with all your heart to hear "go trump, im white"

Cowardly af.

There's no basis for it. It's deflection.

And how would me being white change the truth of my rhetoric? It wouldnt

If I was white I'd still be more down to oppose white supremacy than any of you so called black men.. you're really insulting yourselves by even saying that. A white boy has more heart than yall?

The bottom line is, if you can reeeeach and pin white or trump on me it makes you feel better about the decisions that you have made to support the left wing of white supremacy

Back