Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
If we all say "Fuck Democrats" will this be over?
No. Their bullshit absolutism will continue until we all say "fuck all white people" and "agree with all black people." Until you do that, you're "coonin for Massa."

Hence why it's bullshit. And Absolutism.

Last edited:
That's just a lie. Plenty people had issues with the Asian crime bill, the pump fake on the amount of the stimulus checks, how Biden Israel/Palestine...but if it's not written as "Fuck Democrats" then for some reason it doesn't register

all those critiques and yall still in here going this hard??!?

why are yall still in support of dems? serious question.

heres what i dont understand: how can anyone be in support of these parties, whether dem or repub, that harm countless people locally and abroad?

like what makes you defend this shit tooth and nail?

My bad @SneakDZA

I thought you were a loyal Democrat bozo cuz imo you pop up on cue like a disapproving whack-a-mole every time biden is criticized

i guess you're not. My apologies

Who's next?

I've told you this before... I just hate disinformation and oversimplifications. You happen to specialize in that shit so we bump heads. It is what it is.

Never voted...never will

ALL politicians eventually become corrupt and tha higher you get tha higher tha corruption ...so if tha president is tha highest level of politics theeeen yeah well...you get tha point

Lmao@ playing a game (politics in America) that me as a black man couldn’t even cheat and win at?!?! This country and their laws not for us....I got enough stress as is to be worrying about some shit I can’t control

Fuck’em all....

Never voted...never will

ALL politicians eventually become corrupt and tha higher you get tha higher tha corruption ...so if tha president is tha highest level of politics theeeen yeah well...you get tha point

Lmao@ playing a game (politics in America) that me as a black man couldn’t even cheat and win at?!?! This country and their laws not for us....I got enough stress as is to be worrying about some shit I can’t control

Fuck’em all....

TALK TO EMMMMMMM!!!!!!

You being funny but yea

I'll even apologize to each one of you individually lol
No you won't. But here's the receipts anyway just to shut you up.

I haven’t read about it, either. That she-mammal is outta sight, outta mind.

Like I said before: fuck Joe Biden. He ain’t the end-all-be-all.

As long as Bitchy DeVos is gone, he done all he needs to do for me. Fuck the rest of his presidency, as far as I go.

I’ll catch up on that DeVos shit when I’m done moving.

And this is where you lose most of us.

The majority of us on here that voted for Biden this time have REPEATEDLY said two things:

1) Under any other circumstance, fuck Biden. Most people would’ve voted third party in the last election if Biden was running against anyone else not named Donnie Dumbass.

2) Not voting was NEVER an option.

Stop hearing what you want to hear, and actually LISTEN to what’s being said.

dont be so quick to let him off the hook ......

he always sides with the alt left

:foh5:
I know but don't want beef with these niggas

After I read that thread that @Elzo69Renaissance posted I realised ABW dudes just don't talk like this, they talk the opposite of this.. all I want these dudes and our entire race to do is start talking like that so maaaybe we can have some leverage in 2024

Back