Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
This fuckboy is all over the place.. just so he can maintain his place in Biden's big house

Race knows she has my utmost respect

Keep throwing lies at the wall hoping one will stick tho.. and when you're done get back to picking Biden's cotton cuz that all you're conveying to me
Your respect??

That shit ain't worth the value of a fuckin Pog.

item-image-0.jpg

I'm sure they make KKK ones for mammals like you.

I really hate to say this.....but some of them cops are keeping a lot of people from going full anarchist. And until we get in code with each other and stand on black first.....they keep shit off peoples back.

can you explain this better? because i hope youre not saying what i think you are.

But you don't have the resume to critique them. That's my point.

And your critiques aren't constructive, they're just childish insults.
I kinda feel the same way.
Certain shit I just won’t say.

Im not built to be knocked in the head. So I respect those who are. Especially in those times. I fight other ways.

you always gotta respect those ahead of you that blazed thepath. If we don’t...we are teaching those behind us to shit in us eventually.

Pussynocchio over here learned well from his puppet master. We know who pulls his strings. Nothing of substance is ever said from duke, just lies and deflections.
Lies?

If yall aren't loyal democrats then what are yall opposing me for?

If I say you're loyal democrats you say you're not but then attack me for being all these other things, white, trumpsucker etc it's because you're loyal democrats

You can't have it both ways

You can't deny being loyal to the dems and then accuse me of being on the other side

But you don't have the resume to critique them. That's my point.

And your critiques aren't constructive, they're just childish insults.

lmao @ needing a resume to critique someone

is this why you dick ride presidents without critique?

everyone in the community should think critically about these movements both past and present

Nobody is above critique or reproach

this is the dumbest take ever
but its you, so its expected

Nigga acting like the "search" button don't exist and his weak ass stances can't still be seen
None of my stances have been as weak as your biden 2020 stance and your coon ass future biden 2024 stance

And don't say you're not voting for him in 24 because if you weren't we wouldn't be arguing

I don't support Biden

You oppose me for that

=

You support Biden (more than you don't)

Simple math

Being that I've said explicitly what the issue is yet you continue to ignore it simply so you keep your "Biden is terrible" theme going you're just proving more and more your lack of ability to read and comprehend

im not expecting much from people like @TheNightKing that have obamas autobiography on blu ray

its clear they have not read or researched any other actvist

You guys are taking that John Lewis tweet out of context, btw.

Granted he could have just said nothing but to post the tweet in isolation from the the current event that prompted it is disingenuous.

theres no making excuses for that tweet im sorry. the hatred of police is warranted and isolated police killlings dont give way to much larger and complex issues

None of my stances have been as weak as your biden 2020 stance and your coon ass future biden 2024 stance

And don't say you're not voting for him in 24 because if you weren't we wouldn't be arguing

If you could read and communicate past a 3rd grade level this would've been done a while ago

Being that I've said explicitly what the issue is yet you continue to ignore it simply so you keep your "Biden is terrible" theme going you're just proving more and more your lack of ability to read and comprehend
Lesser of 2 evils will not suffice any more

Evolve fully, not half way

Back