Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
this statement is probably why police violence/repression is still ongoing

when those in positions of power thank the state for whopping their ass
Nah, not nearly. Actions will always be more powerful than words. His actions are why we even got a Civil Rights act passed.

And it's extremely disrespectful to insult those that actually shed blood in the field for blacks.

thats why I only look up to people like Malcolm, Kwame ture, Huey, James Baldwin, MLK (the radical version not the watered down revisionist version) etc

thats why I only look up to people like Malcolm, Kwame ture, Huey, James Baldwin, MLK (the radical version not the watered down revisionist version) etc

Well white people also hold some.of those names and others in high regard. So according to your homeboy, who quickly calls you out your name as soon as you advocate for Black women, those people are all suspect.

Nah, not nearly. Actions will always be more powerful than words. His actions are why we even got a Civil Rights act passed.

And it's extremely disrespectful to insult those that actually shed blood in the field for blacks.
We appreciate that

We don't appreciate him bowing to abusive cops

Yalls problem is because of the existence of nazi friendly Republicans you accept anything from democrats. I get it but its time to EVOLVE

Well white people also hold some.of those names and others in high regard. So according to your homeboy, who quickly calls you out your name as soon as you advocate for Black women, those people are all suspect.
I'll call you out your name too lying bitch ass nigga

Niggas literally make up lies about me cuz they are that loyal to massa biden

You wouldn't always have to lie and exaggerate if you were standing on what's right

We appreciate that

We don't appreciate him bowing to abusive cops

Yalls problem is because of the existence of nazi friendly Republicans you accept anything from democrats. I get it but its time to EVOLVE
I really hate to say this.....but some of them cops are keeping a lot of people from going full anarchist. And until we get in code with each other and stand on black first.....they keep shit off peoples back.

cut all the emotional whimpering and pimpin. you wont be coddled here. its imperative our “leaders” are critiqued so we do not make the same mistakes.

Niggas literally make up lies about me cuz they are that loyal to massa biden

You wouldn't always have to lie and exaggerate if you were standing on what's right

So it's a lie you've called Race a coon and sellout and a race traitor multiple times over *checks past post* Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, lgbt issues, etc.? You don't debate you name call like a child at anyone who doesn't agree with you. Actually I won't even say a child because children have more grasp over their ability to have a back and forth than you do.

I'd be more inclined to share Malcolm, Baldwin, etc.'s point of view as well, but I'd never discount the actions of any black man or woman that actually fought for our rights. Especially not go as far to ridicule them with tweets from random people on the internet.

cut all the emotional whimpering and pimpin. you wont be coddled here. its imperative our “leaders” are critiqued so we do not make the same mistakes.
But you don't have the resume to critique them. That's my point.

And your critiques aren't constructive, they're just childish insults.

Critiques doesn't equate to trying to diminish or dismiss someone's life work. You can critique someone without trying to say they did nothing of worth when you know that's a blatant lie

So it's a lie you've called Race a coon and sellout and a race traitor multiple times over *checks past post* Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, lgbt issues, etc.? You don't debate you name call like a child at anyone who doesn't agree with you. Actually I won't even say a child because children have more grasp over their ability to have a back and forth than you do.

This fuckboy is all over the place.. just so he can maintain his place in Biden's big house

Race knows she has my utmost respect

Keep throwing lies at the wall hoping one will stick tho.. and when you're done get back to picking Biden's cotton cuz that all you're conveying to me

Anybody who didn't die a long time ago?

Just as I said people talk up dying for the cause without mentioning the work of those that continue it after someone is gone. It's part of the reason why Bernice King makes it such a point to note the work her mother continued to do after MLK died. It doesn't end with someone dying.

This fuckboy is all over the place.. just so he can maintain his place in Biden's big house

Race knows she has my utmost respect

Keep throwing lies at the wall hoping one will stick tho.. and when you're done get back to picking Biden's cotton cuz that all you're conveying to me

Your only response to anyone is "But you support Biden". No actual analysis. No critical thought. Just bad tweets from racist sites and cussing.

Back