Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Idc about the rest of your lies except this one

Why did you type that lie?
Show me where you've attacked white people on forums the way you do us and I'll retract my statement.

I won't hold my breath though. You'll probably do your usual hem and haw "deflection, deflection!" trope.

Niggas deflect to trump and what have you done for black people when you called out the fact they still support this white supremacist president that a lot of black people don't support anymore

Seriously how do yall feel reading those comments from random negroes?

How do you read those comments and feel like everyone is wrong and yall are right to not abandon the dems?

Black people are fed up, fuck the E beefing shit black people are fed up and you all are black people

Get on code. Im out
Get on code with who/what? What are ANY of you beefin humans (cause you ain't black, I'm convinced) going to do to CHANGE the shit around here that y'all hate so much? You gon' run for office, then?

Stop being a sheep, especially a sheep that thinks its a wolf. You been a pawn. Show some initiative in whatever change you're crying about. Go impeach Joe if that's how you feel; lead the charge. You won't. You just type small-to-mid size shit on here cause your lil' lunch table clique put too many D batteries in that jelly sac you call a spine.

Besides, weren't you out? Get the fuck out, then. Go DO something.

Show me where you've attacked white people on forums the way you do us and I'll retract my statement.

I won't hold my breath though. You'll probably do your usual hem and haw "deflection, deflection!" trope.
But it IS a deflection

This is about yalls loyalty to democrats

You deflect by screaming, white, trump, what have to done in order to maintain said loyalty

And i don't prove shit to clowns ive already embarrassed but you won't stop making up white lies to save face

20210604_083539.jpg

Last edited:
Get on code with who/what? What are ANY of you beefin humans (cause you ain't black, I'm convinced) going to do to CHANGE the shit around here that y'all hate so much? You gon' run for office, then?

Stop being a sheep, especially a sheep that thinks its a wolf. You been a pawn. Show some initiative in whatever change you're crying about. Go impeach Joe if that's how you feel; lead the charge. You won't. You just type small-to-mid size shit on here cause your lil' lunch table clique put too many D batteries in that jelly sac you call a spine.

Besides, weren't you out? Get the fuck out, then. Go DO something.
Prove i don't Demicoon

I'll wait on proof of your accusations

But it IS a deflection

This is about yalls loyalty to democrats

You deflect by scream, white, trump, what have to done in order to maintain said loyalty

And i don't prove shit to clowns ive already embarrassed but you won't stop making up white lies to save face

View attachment 551795
But you sir are no Lebron James, lol. Are you seriously putting yourself in the same league as Lebron when it comes to helping black people?!?! LMAO!

I'm not making accusations against someone who has obviously done a ton for the black community, I'm making accusations against someone who has not given a hint of what they've done in over three years of being asked from multiple people.

But you sir are no Lebron James, lol. Are you seriously putting yourself in the same league as Lebron when it comes to helping black people?!?! LMAO!

I'm not making accusations against someone who has obviously done a ton for the black community, I'm making accusations against someone who has not given a hint of what they've done in over three years of being asked from multiple people.
Again, son of manipulative white women whos ways rubbed off..

That question is never ever asked in good faith, it is only asked when you niggas backs against the wall for your loyalty to biden

thats why i dont rely on dead white folks, near dead white folks or Black liberals for my political imagination

So this one statement supercedes all of the ACTION he's taken for black people in his lifetime?

this statement is probably why police violence/repression is still ongoing

when those in positions of power thank the state for whopping their ass

I try my hardest not to speak aganist civil rights leaders/activist but nobody is above critique. “lewis coasted for decades on his 60s activism. he was a sellout, a regular corporate dem who bent over backwards to block left gains and power, and in the end ended up endorsing a segregationist”

sooo :wtf11:

Back