Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
And that's where your stupidity shows. You truly believe 1 person can get in office and magically repair centuries worth of damage done and when it doesn't happen you feel like an abandoned child whose parent didn't show up to pick them.up for their weekend visit.

You put way too much faith in politicians you claim to hate
^^^^running interference
Making excuses
Caping

Im not wrong about yall

Shout out Savoy show. All negros aren't fried.

The fact that John Lewis is idolised by white people aint a good look. It means he wasn't revolutionary at all right? Right. Rip.

Once again letting white people determine your own viewpoints. Also damn shame you're willing to disregard that man's legacy. @5th Letter this your mans right? You riding with him on this? @Race Jones this your cosigner on everything except women's issues. This somebody you want on your side?

That's why you are not to be taken seriously.
Projecting again

You're the one who's been exposed roasted and admitted catching feelings on the internet

That was YOU Karen's boy

tenor.gif

Here's more commenters the Zombicrat Demicoons @TheNightKing @BlackRain @Mister B. will never talk like
View attachment 551737

That whole thread is on code

Or are they trump supporters too?
I have in this thread said people thinking Biden is the best president ever is just as laughable as those thinking Trump was the best.

I said in another thread that all I see is talk coming out of the white house in relation to helping black people and we need action.

I've said the white house needs to push for the Floyd act as much or more than they are for the vaccine rollout, the infrastructure bill, and the families act.

I said it was crazy to get an anti-asian bill passed but still no bills targeted at us.

But of course none of that fits your rhetoric so you gloss over it.

Keep pretending people are somehow loyal Democrat coons and attacking black people in here while at the same time doing absolutely nothing in real life to help black people.

Nah not really and I've made that clear in multiple threads I hold no allegiance to any political party. You on the other hand have openly admitted your vote is pretty easy to come by. Just pretend to care and promise you something and you're all in.
If you weren't loyal to the dems.......

You wouldn't be arguing with me over them

Niggas deflect to trump and what have you done for black people when you called out the fact they still support this white supremacist president that a lot of black people don't support anymore

Seriously how do yall feel reading those comments from random negroes?

How do you read those comments and feel like everyone is wrong and yall are right to not abandon the dems?

Black people are fed up, fuck the E beefing shit black people are fed up and you all are black people

Get on code. Im out

If you weren't loyal to the dems.......

You wouldn't be arguing with me over them

Once again showing your lack of ability to think. I'm not discussing being pro Democrats. I'm discussing you trying to hide your pro right wing bullshit behind criticism of Biden. There's a big difference between the two and you exposed yourself when you tried using that racist ass journal article you got called out for.

Once again showing your lack of ability to think. I'm not discussing being pro Democrats. I'm discussing you trying to hide your pro right wing bullshit behind criticism of Biden. There's a big difference between the two and you exposed yourself when you tried using that racist ass journal article you got called out for.
If you're weren't loyal to the left wing you wouldn't have typed this

It's super weird how you'll keep doing what I say you're doing lol

Niggas deflect to trump and what have you done for black people when you called out the fact they still support this white supremacist president that a lot of black people don't support anymore

Seriously how do yall feel reading those comments from random negroes?

How do you read those comments and feel like everyone is wrong and yall are right to not abandon the dems?

Black people are fed up, fuck the E beefing shit black people are fed up and you all are black people

Get on code. Im out
Nah, you attack us on here when we're actually helping black people. And got no smoke for white people. Show us your posts from Stormfront where you be "destroying" those racists over there.

You claim to be all about black people but all you do is attack us and have nothing to say about how you actually help black people.

So you're disingenuous all together and not to be trusted when it comes to debating black issues.

Back