Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
So why go so hard to defend Democrats then?
I haven’t seen people defend them nearly as much as y’all claim though, lol.

The only thing I’ve seen is people correcting the exaggerations that are made about what they do or don’t do and giving more context. A lot of these tweets and stories are hyperbole and lack nuance so the objective people here try to put it in context. And when we do we’re insulted.

Y’all are the only ones who believed Democrats when they said they are friends of black people or else you wouldn’t be outraged at ever perceived slight. We just accepted the reality that they would be at minimum better than Republicans, which they are.

At the end of the day we all are on the same side but a lot of y’all would rather create the division so you can get your insults off. Maybe not you specifically, but others you agree with.

Niggas bring trump and prove my point

Showing your loyalty to biden by bringing up his oop

You niggas are Demicoons @TheNightKing @BlackRain @Mister B.
You been outed, pussy.

Your only retort to getting exposed is to straight-up lie and claim we're all Dems. Nah, we just see through your Stormfront facade. Get your 4Chan ass the fuck on. I bet you WERE out there storming the Capitol, too.

Nobody gives a Flying 747 fuck about Joe; trash him all you want. But ONLY you get emotional and mushy when we say "Fuck Donnie." Fake-ass political spin doctor.

And you STILL ain't show evidence of helping put in work of the community you live.

Your schitck is up, cuh.

giphy.gif

You been outed, pussy.

You're only retort to get exposed to straight-up lie and claim we're all Dems. Nah, we just see through you Stormfront facade. Get your 4Chan ass the fuck on.

Nobody givers a fuck about Joe, trash him all you want. But ONLY you get emotional and mushy when we say "Fuck Donnie." Fake-ass political spin doctor.
You're so desperate and fake

You have evil white supremacist dna

Nobody believes that

I got suspended over 20 times on twitter shitting on maga

Make up another white lie

Screaming trump supporter is showing your loyalty to massa biben like his mulatto offspring

I haven’t seen people defend them nearly as much as y’all claim though, lol.

The only thing I’ve seen is people correcting the exaggerations that are made about what they do or don’t do and giving more context. A lot of these tweets and stories are hyperbole and lack nuance so the objective people here try to put it in context. And when we do we’re insulted.

Y’all are the only ones who believed Democrats when they said they are friends of black people or else you wouldn’t be outraged at ever perceived slight. We just accepted the reality that they would be at minimum better than Republicans, which they are.

At the end of the day we all are on the same side but a lot of y’all would rather create the division so you can get your insults off. Maybe not you specifically, but others you agree with.
This conversation started because another poster brought up Trump.

You still mad Ice Cube's grand plan to pull a power move using Republicans backfired. You're one of the ones who falls for being told whatever you wanna hear.
Deflection.

You read all those righteous black people fed up with Biden and the coon in you screams trump supporter. All you're doing is showing your loyalty

Savoy show commenter aren't beholden to democrats like you, coward

Niggas bring trump and prove my point

Showing your loyalty to biden by bringing up his oop

You niggas are Demicoons @TheNightKing @BlackRain @Mister B.

You: Said you'd vote for Kanye. Said you'd consider right wing candidates simply for pretending to promise looking into reparations. Also uses and post links from racist right wing media in an attempt to show how bad Democrats are. Talks down on people who have dedicated their lives and done more than you can imagine to try and improve the lives of Black people.

You're the type people who are trying to make the system change need to be on the lookout for.

You: Said you'd vote for Kanye. Said you'd consider right wing candidates simply for pretending to promise looking into reparations. Also uses and post links from racist right wing media in an attempt to show how bad Democrats are. Talks down on people who have dedicated their lives and done more than you can imagine to try and improve the lives of Black people.

You're the type people who are trying to make the system change need to be on the lookout for.
You keep deflecting

Stop making it about koonye, I would vote for anybody who would repair financially what was done to our people, including your massa biden. The problem is your mass biden aint promising us anything yet you still consider him your massa instead of waking up

You keep deflecting

Stop making it about koonye, I would vote for anybody who would repair financially what was done to our people, including your massa biden. The problem is your mass biden aint promising us anything yet you still consider him your massa instead of waking up
Biden and Democrats are your massa given how much of your time and energy is focused on them, lol.

You keep deflecting

And that's where your stupidity shows. You truly believe 1 person can get in office and magically repair centuries worth of damage done and when it doesn't happen you feel like an abandoned child whose parent didn't show up to pick them.up for their weekend visit.

You put way too much faith in politicians you claim to hate

Disanthrope: Gets suspended from Twitter and thinks he's leading the revolution

Disanthrope on John Lewis who literally got his ass beat fighting for Black people: He soft. He ain't do shit but bow to white people
The fact that John Lewis is idolised by white people aint a good look. It means he wasn't revolutionary at all right? Right. Rip.

Back