Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Plato's views on democracy in The Republic have made a lot more sense over the years.

Real talk, I'm almost of the mind that benevolent dictator would be far better than a democratic system. The only problem is a person that you could give that kinda power to without them becoming corrupt is like a needle in a haystack. Hell, a lot of the dumbass Trump fans were basically willing to make him a dictator, so a lot of these people want that anyway.

bipartisanship is the issue as well

Facts. On top of that, our two parties are useless. It's not like we have to groups that have different plausible ways of solving problems. They basically differ on social and relatively trivial matters, but when it comes to the bigger issues, they are both comfortable not getting anything done. Right now the big issues in the country are the economic divide, healthcare, education, infrastructure, and ending wars. The Reps don't want to solve any of those problems. The Dems say they want to solve them, but never really fight hard enough to do so. In the end nothing gets done, so what's the point of having two parties if neither are going to do what's necessary to improve life for the people.

lol at not being afraid of violence or death yet nervous on flights....

sounds good to say,.......but when you dont have you burial plot paid for, your coffin picked out and all the after death situations taken care of ahead of time....to leave that on someone else is crazy.
true nigga shit
speaks volumes

ole start a go fund me ass niggas after creating chaos and dont stick around to deal with the damage

Last edited:
lol at not being afraid of violence or death yet nervous on flights....

sounds good to say,.......but when you dont have you burial plot paid for, your coffin picked out and all the after death situations taken care of ahead of time....to leave that on someone else is crazy.
true nigga shit
speaks volumes

ole start a go fund me ass niggas after creating chaos and dont stick around to deal with the damage

being nervous on flights has 0 to do with what i would willingly die for dumbass nigga

i dont like knowing my life is someone elses hands. thats a general fear i have, hence why i hate this idea of voting and depending on coons, Black capitalist, and soft shoeing bozos to improve our condition here in the states

i dont like knowing my life is someone elses hands. thats a general fear i have, hence why i hate this idea of voting and depending on coons, Black capitalist, and soft shoeing bozos to improve our condition here in the states
You add nothing but a pretty face

that’s it.
Like I said before...you have no idea how this world works lil girl.
stay in north philly. It’s a blessing some black people never get to see.

Ppl in the comments know

But yall don't talk like this lmao

20210603_214327.jpg

20210603_214248.jpg
20210603_214310.jpg
The black men of A black web run interference for Biden. Yall play the waiting game, cape, make excuses...and E BEEF for your president. Yall don't talk like the social media you claim is so lame or toxic or whatever. Yall INSULT black people who talk like them because we show we ain't afraid to abandon the Plantation

Barbershop and beauty salons?

this is so offensive.

i guess the rest of us are at album release parties and in line to try the new chicken sandwich

The smoke he has for Democrats and black people on ABW:
Ppl in the comments know

But yall don't talk like this lmao

View attachment 551546

View attachment 551548
View attachment 551547
The black men of A black web run interference for Biden. Yall play the waiting game, cape, make excuses...and E BEEF for your president. Yall don't talk like the social media you claim is so lame or toxic or whatever. Yall INSULT black people who talk like them because we show we ain't afraid to abandon the Plantation

The smoke he has for Trump:

Why doesn't he just go live on YouTube. Did they clap him too?

Back