Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
In terms of representation he's brought some respect back to America as a country and brand. It's still way too early to judge but thus far he's handled the pandemic extremely well and the economy is dayum near on track. I think he's doing a terrific job so far but it's still too early. Give him at least 1 year.

He's definitely way better than Donald Trump. I know that's not what a lot of Trump supporters on here want to hear but it's the truth.
You know Black MAGA don’t wanna hear no one’s shit but their own Grade-A donkey brand.

You could literally say “Fuck Joe Biden”, and somehow it equates to “you ride for him because you didn’t vote for four more years of Donnie Dickhead.”

Starting to think Stormfront is on here, trying to mind fuck muhfuckas into believing up is down, and right is left.

In terms of representation he's brought some respect back to America as a country and brand. It's still way too early to judge but thus far he's handled the pandemic extremely well and the economy is dayum near on track. I think he's doing a terrific job so far but it's still too early. Give him at least 1 year.

He's definitely way better than Donald Trump. I know that's not what a lot of Trump supporters on here want to hear but it's the truth.

you dont even live here

lmao @ bringing respect back to america as a country and a brand

😭😭😭😭😭 nigga this aint hollister

Man, I didn't know what Hollister was until recently, but I know they are using all the tricks to promote their brand including putting Trap beats in their commercials. lol

Back