Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
As a Biden voter I simply thought he would be underwhelming but he's worse than I thought.

Literally running the same Obama-era centrist playbook of appeasing everyone and no one at the same time while Reps obstruct everything (and believe he's some demon worshipping pedo who stole the election). Add on to the fact that he isn't applying pressure to the his DINO senators to gut the filibuster and get more things done as well. In terms of foreign affairs he's more monstrous considering his continued ass-kissing of Israel and spending more on the military in general.

Besides the one time stimulus (which he did a pump fake over 2000) and a competent handling of the pandemic, he needs to do more and if not I'm staying home during the midterms and 2024 since they can't use 45 returning as messaging anymore. America needs a real third party that isn't ran by corporate donors like big two anyway.

I don’t think I’ve given my assessment yet. I think Biden is leaps and bounds better than Trump. That is a low bar though, but that was the bar during the election hate it or love it.

I think he's done really well with the vaccine roll out and getting so many people vaccinated. Consistent messaging and leadership goes a long way.

For us specifically, underwhelming. A lot of talk and pandering, not a lot of action. I know Republicans in the Senate are needed to pass the George Floyd act, but they could get out there on the road and push the bill like they did the stimulus bill. Or they could talk about it a lot more and make it a higher priority. I hear more about the infrastructure and families act than I do the George Floyd act. Those are important too but let's get the Floyd at the same attention level.

Selling weapons to Israel is wrong. I've never really been down with that from any president, but it was really bad to be selling them weapons just before the recent Palestine conflict. And he should have been more forceful with pushing Israel for a cease fire.

So some good things, some things I don't like, but I never thought Biden was going to be some messiah like others make it seem voters were expecting.

I see some folks are saying he not gonna do the student loan forgiveness thing cause it ain't happened/wasn't in last thing he did. I'll give the man til the forbearance ends to do something. Not like I planned on paying mines off before then anyway.

“Paradoxically, satire often masks in order to unmask. It exaggerates in order to point to the real size of the problems that need to be dealt with.”

the fact you are a teacher is still pretty mind-boggling

:pause:

“Paradoxically, satire often masks in order to unmask. It exaggerates in order to point to the real size of the problems that need to be dealt with.”

the fact you are a teacher is still pretty mind-boggling

:pause:
The fact you get taken seriously here is the biggest mind-fuck on ABW.

I guess the thirst really does make males stupid.

The fact you get taken seriously here is the biggest mind-fuck on ABW.

I guess the thirst really does make males stupid.

youre a classist, colorist, soft shoeing bozo and its a travesty that youre “shaping” young minds

your ideas and opinions surronding most topic suck

and i want your certification pulled clarence thomas

youre a classist, colorist, soft shoeing bozo and its a travesty that youre “shaping” young minds

your ideas and opinions surronding most topic suck

and i want your certification pulled clarence thomas
Please stop asking me out. It's borderline stalker-ish at this point.

Just stick to pushing your idiotic, vapid, pseudo "black", quasi-fem Nazi bullshit on simps that don't know any better.

Fake ass Angela Davis. Maya Angelou would slap fire out of you.

Please stop asking me out. It's borderline stalker-ish at this point.

Just stick to pushing your idiotic, vapid, pseudo "black", quasi-fem Nazi bullshit on simps that don't know any better.

Fake ass Angela Davis. Maya Angelou would slap fire out of you.

ooo someone is upset

51E01B0C-29A2-42A0-99B3-12257A75A452.gif

put the patron down boo before you catch a charge, i know youre once again on your weekend benders

also youre not my type babe. I like my men tall with brains

not short, grumpy and stumpy

kisses 😘😘😘😘😘

Back