Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
If you're referring to me quoting a post where duke asked why Trump doesn't just go to YouTube, that post was just made by duke, and it wasn't to defend Biden. It was to show that duke's vitriol is obviously one sided and disingenuous.
See, now you're lying again

That's the white supremacist blood coursing through you

Now you're pretending half my posts don't shit on maga

I'd rather be a reactionary fool than a passive pawn 10/10

You stood in line like a sucker when you were advised not to

The advisers were proven right. You were wrong

Were the savoy show commenters "reactionary fools" or are yall just slow to catch up?

LOL @ "the advisors"

I keep my own council bruh. You should try it.

Imagine standing in line like bozos and having smoke with the one who BEGGED yall not to

You niggas have buyers remorse and take it out on me

I don't know man. I don't really see how anybody can defend the Dems at this point. They are in full symbolic gesture mode.

Them mutha fuckas couldn't even get the minimum wage increase passed. That was supposed to be a gimme since even Republican voters wanted it. I've gone on record as saying I think Biden's infrastructure and education plans look good, but I have 0 faith he's going to get them through.

99% of our politicians are trash period.

I meant black people and you know it but playing dumb like this is all you can do

You stood in line and voted for NADA

nothing slick you type can change that

You really want it to be that people who voted regret doing so but that's probably not the case for most of us.

In my case I'm still quite happy that trump, his family and his cronies are no longer running this government (for the most part) and that was 90% of why I and many others voted.

We could talk about specific policies and pros and cons and the nuances within them and how the government functions but this ain't my first day posting so I know all that is a waste of time with you so let's just keep it to insults and disrespect. respectfully.

Funny thing about this thread is, I stayed away....even when Billy Bob over here was on my sack for me to come in here and son 'em.

Im done pullin yall cards. Too easy

I need some competition, where Mister at?

[Jada][Styles] They say you get what you ask for.....you get it cause you ASK FOR IT.[/Jada][/Styles]

Ain't no cryin' now, 4chan.

Because that's just performative bullshit that ultimately does nothing. You type "fuck Biden" on abw. Claim to get suspended on twitter going after maga people. Cool. Now tell me exactly how that translates into the world outside your phone/computer?
That little bit of rhetoric is doing something to get yall off this treadmill.

And it's been effective...

Cuz the 4, 5 of yall in here who are coming at me have also individually claimed you're not for the democrats any more, so even tho you hate me you concede my sentiment is correct.

Yet were still bumping heads...because why???? You're still holding on to that last thread of hope

Cuz the 4, 5 of yall in here who are coming at me have also individually claimed you're not for the democrats any more, so even tho you hate me you concede my sentiment is correct.

Yet were still bumping heads...because why???? You're still holding on to that last thread of hope
Anymore? Lol. You had nothing to do with how we feel about Democrats, lol.

You put too much stock in words and rhetoric. Probably because it sways you so easily.

You really want it to be that people who voted regret doing so but that's probably not the case for most of us.

In my case I'm still quite happy that trump, his family and his cronies are no longer running this government (for the most part) and that was 90% of why I and many others voted.

We could talk about specific policies and pros and cons and the nuances within them and how the government functions but this ain't my first day posting so I know all that is a waste of time with you so let's just keep it to insults and disrespect. respectfully.
They already admitted having actual debate and discourse is outside their mental capacity. They admitted they like to just insult and demean cause they can't support their stances otherwise.

News flash...if you've been paying as much attention as you think you have been you'll note that I've long been one to distrust and express disdain for things from both parties regardless of who was in power at the moment. You haven't done shit. If anything your rhetoric would push someone to become an even more staunch defender of the Dems because of how nonsensical you are.

News flash...if you've been paying as much attention as you think you have been you'll note that I've long been one to distrust and express disdain for things from both parties regardless of who was in power at the moment. You haven't done shit. If anything your rhetoric would push someone to become an even more staunch defender of the Dems because of how nonsensical you are.
Ok cool..

We agree dems are anti black trash

Ehhhh I'm pretty sure (I can't name names bc I don't remember) when certain posters criticize Dems they're told to take it to the Dem lies thread and keep it in there 🤔

I'd have to double check (I won't) but I think this has even happened in the Official politics thread of all places 🤔🤔🤣

Hold up!!!

"If anything your rhetoric would push someone to become an even more staunch defender of the Dems"

=

If black people stopped talking about racism it would go away

Back