are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
i dont care about what yall niggas think or say because half the time its bullshit. yall still defending cosby, still riding r kellys nuts and sat in a thread for 4 days debating why a 16 yr old shouldve been shot by the cops

yall niggas arent on my level whatsoever and i pray the cloth yall clowns are cut from never touches my skin

we got a nigga wrestling with a identity crisis whose rags to riches story switches every other day depending on the topic at hand. if the topic is politics hes a Black man raised in marcy projects, if the topic is about economics, hes weilding his whiteness around like a machete . @TheNightKing

a geriatric clownball that only marches into threads to take weak ass shots at me or whoever is in agreeance with me because he has done 0 with his life besides peddle around forums playing ass grab with random niggas since ‘88 @SneakDZA

and a drunk who has clear emotional issues and hates his body, his life, and the fact he has no control outside of here so he comes into threads giving his best “king of the hill” rendetion when we all know you aint built like that on or off this jawn @Mister B.

NEWSFLASH BOZOS: yalls lives are in shambles and i take none of yall seriously

Reactions: TheNightKing
Say bro I’m going turn my back

say what you want to them, they trying to bully you

I’ll take your ban 🤣🥴

This is my first time posting in this thread, as I blocked the threadstarter.

Why am I being grouped in with people I disagree with 98% of the time?
Unfortunate.

Its because you both see the democrats (and white supremacy) for who they are and don't cape and attack on their behalf. Yall are on code regardless of not liking each other.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
i dont care about what yall niggas think or say because half the time its bullshit. yall still defending cosby, still riding r kellys nuts and sat in a thread for 4 days debating why a 16 yr old shouldve been shot by the cops

yall niggas arent on my level whatsoever and i pray the cloth yall clowns are cut from never touches my skin

we got a nigga wrestling with a identity crisis whose rags to riches story switches every other day depending on the topic at hand. if the topic is politics hes a Black man raised in marcy projects, if the topic is about economics, hes weilding his whiteness around like a machete . @TheNightKing

a geriatric clownball that only marches into threads to take weak ass shots at me or whoever is in agreeance with me because he has done 0 with his life besides peddle around forums playing ass grab with random niggas since ‘88 @SneakDZA

and a drunk who has clear emotional issues and hates his body, his life, and the fact he has no control outside of here so he comes into threads giving his best “king of the hill” rendetion when we all know you aint built like that on or off this jawn @Mister B.

NEWSFLASH BOZOS: yalls lives are in shambles and i take none of yall seriously

I'm a little offended I wasn't branded as the drunk.

I’ve had my share of mental junk food for the day though. I’ll give y’all some more attention in a few days.

Bourbon, Rye or Scotch?

When I get bored of tequila it's either Bulleit bourbon or an Islay scotch. Or Jameson even though that's protestant whiskey.

• Goat
Reactions: ChicagoFigure
Bourbon, Rye or Scotch?

When I get bored of tequila it's either Bulleit bourbon or an Islay scotch. Or Jameson even though that's protestant whiskey.

My man dope drop

Bulleit is real good I fucks with it. Makers mark and knob creek is top notch as well.

That's literally the holy Trinity for me

My man dope drop

Bulleit is real good I fucks with it. Makers mark and knob creek is top notch as well.

That's literally the holy Trinity for me

I had a bike messenger friend that put me on to Evan Williams Black when I used to live in bedstuy. If you like makers that shit is basically the same but somehow cheaper and better. Dude ended up becoming a full-blown alcoholic though but in the end he turned his life around and got married and quit booze and drugs so . I don't know where I was going with this story. But Evan Willams Black (not green!) is a sleeper hit.

• Haha
Reactions: ChicagoFigure

this is what yall support, back, mobllize whenever yall fight tooth and nail for the establishment

He was sentenced to life in prison without parole in 1991 for the murder, robbery and sexual assault of 57-year-old Barbara Barber outside her decorating shop in the Florida city of Melbourne, south-east of Orlando, in November 1988.

What are we doing here?

I'm just saying if these clowns haven't proven how absurd they are yet... we're supposed to judge Biden based on an Australian rapist/murderer dying in jail of natural causes after being locked up during the first Bush(R) administration?

What planet do these people live on?