Welcome To aBlackWeb

are you happy with biden currently?

Are you satisfied with Bidens presidency?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Still waiting to see whats in store

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters
Its really scary how yall think

Someone says "fuck biden, go black people," yall PRETEND with all your heart to hear "go trump, im white"

Cowardly af.

There's no basis for it. It's deflection.

And how would me being white change the truth of my rhetoric? It wouldnt

If I was white I'd still be more down to oppose white supremacy than any of you so called black men.. you're really insulting yourselves by even saying that. A white boy has more heart than yall?

The bottom line is, if you can reeeeach and pin white or trump on me it makes you feel better about the decisions that you have made to support the left wing of white supremacy
E5EB79A8-90DA-44E7-8933-ECA31B164F84.gif

We still don't know.

I don't agree with everything @Disanthrope, but I'm with him in not understanding why Trump is still being brought up. To me, it was fine to vote for Biden over Trump as long as you acknowledged that Biden is problematic too and needs to be pressured to do the right thing while he's in office.

However, he's been in office for going on six months, and Trump has all but faded into bolivion. There is no reason that Trump's name should be brought up now in response to criticism of Biden.

I don't agree with everything @Disanthrope, but I'm with him in not understanding why Trump is still being brought up. To me, it was fine to vote for Biden over Trump as long as you acknowledged that Biden is problematic too and needs to be pressured to do the right thing while he's in office.

However, he's been in office for going on six months, and Trump has all but faded into bolivion. There is no reason that Trump's name should be brought up now in response to criticism of Biden.
No one's been defending Biden at all in here, but people are being callled 'coons, sellouts, and all other shit' for having voted for him in the first place.

Most of that stated Donnie Dickwad's name are only reminded folk WHY we voted for Biden - Donnie was that terrible. To be honest, not much has been said to defend Biden of his mid-ass presidency and the blunders that have happened since.

(Y'all was still happy as hell to get that check, tho.)

Again, they bring up trump as a defense mechanism

Niggas who can't fathom being free project that you must be loyal to one Massa or another because they are

No one's been defending Biden at all in here, but people are being callled 'coons, sellouts, and all other shit' for having voted for him in the first place.

Most of that stated Donnie Dickwad's name are only reminded folk WHY we voted for Biden - Donnie was that terrible. To be honest, not much has been said to defend Biden of his mid-ass presidency and the blunders that have happened since.

(Y'all was still happy as hell to get that check, tho.)

I'm kind of a neutral party here. I understand why some of ya'll voted for Biden, and I don't have a problem with. I also understand why others refused to vote at all and I don't have a problem with that either.

Keeping it real, I have noticed a pattern though and not just in this thread. Basically, anytime politics come up and the Dems are criticized and condemned, some of you do jump to their defense, and when you get called out on it, Trump gets brought up. I've seen a few times where the response to pointing out that Biden hasn't done something was the statement that Trump wouldn't have done it either. That's not a good response.

I'm kind of a neutral party here. I understand why some of ya'll voted for Biden, and I don't have a problem with. I also understand why others refused to vote at all and I don't have a problem with that either.

Keeping it real, I have noticed a pattern though and not just in this thread. Basically, anytime politics come up and the Dems are criticized and condemned, some of you do jump to their defense, and when you get called out on it, Trump gets brought up. I've seen a few times where the response to pointing out that Biden hasn't done something was the statement that Trump wouldn't have done it either. That's not a good response.

And you don't find it odd that the response to not saying "Fuck Biden" while still criticizing him is a rash of shitty insults and claims of not really being Black instead of actually having a discussion about the issues at hand?

And you don't find it odd that the response to not saying "Fuck Biden" while still criticizing him is a rash of shitty insults and claims of not really being Black instead of actually having a discussion about the issues at hand?
Why not say fuck biden when biden loud and clearly says fuck BlackRain?

I think all the insults back and forth are stupid. I'm not getting into that part of it.

I'm just saying that I have noticed a tendency of some to retreat back to Trump when defending Biden. I just think at this point, if your defense of Biden involves Trump at all, you might want to question why you're still defending Biden.

I think all the insults back and forth are stupid. I'm not getting into that part of it.

I'm just saying that I have noticed a tendency of some to retreat back to Trump when defending Biden. I just think at this point, if your defense of Biden involves Trump at all, you might want to question why you're still defending Biden.
Loyalty

Tradition

Mama nem does it

Imagine if Team A was "reactionary fools with a limited understanding of politics" and Team B was "Democrats"

Then maybe the irony will become apparent.
I'd rather be a reactionary fool than a passive pawn 10/10

You stood in line like a sucker when you were advised not to

The advisers were proven right. You were wrong

Were the savoy show commenters "reactionary fools" or are yall just slow to catch up?

If you're referring to me quoting a post where duke asked why Trump doesn't just go to YouTube, that post was just made by duke, and it wasn't to defend Biden. It was to show that duke's vitriol is obviously one sided and disingenuous.

If the topic is how the two would've or have handled a specific issue then it's worth mentioning both. Outside of that I agree that defenses of Biden should be more than what 45 didn't do.

But you can't ignore the role the consistent insults play in these discussions going as they do. If the back and forth wasn't filled with name calling then they might actually get somewhere in terms of different political discourse being able to be had. Because not even those who support Biden agree on everything as has been shown in threads many times.

Back