Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You Gonna Vote For This Guy Because Trump Is Racist?

Biden himself dont gotta do shit.

The FBI has been blowing the whistle on white supremacist groups and domestic terrorists being the #1 danger to the US for 2-3 years now. Even went as far as to say white supremacist groups have infiltrated the police.

And guess which presidential nominee is at war with the FBI and doesnt let them do their job.

Ok

So we had 8 years of Obama, did he stop the FBI from doing their job? How bout the presidents before him?

The whole militia shit and infiltration of law enforcement has been around for decades, nobody did shit.

Fear of militias and race soldiers can't be what we base our actions on. Why?

Because their activity is determined by our fight for equality in this country. The more we fight against white supremacy, the more they defend it. WS doesn't need a president to condone it. If democrats won't actually prosecute them, their kind words mean jack shit. So just know, that even without trump in office, the more we keep fighting, the more shit they will do. So unless yall plan to stop fighting, then it's no point in being overly concerned about the militias. Just know they exist, always have since the start of this country and move accordingly. Ain't nobody comin to save us.
Bruh atzg or isn't even black let alone black American. He's middle eastern. You're wasting your text. This dude really believes in democracy.

Hey. I'm someone else who doesn't live in the States.

The bolded is flat out not true and the unbolded is easily answered. Get Trump out and vote locally so the Democratic party looks more like you want it to

How you gonn say its not true and you don't live here?

What you see and hear on the news is different from a living here experience. Prove to me what has been done differently, outside of the lessor of two evils thing?

Ok

So we had 8 years of Obama, did he stop the FBI from doing their job? How bout the presidents before him?

The whole militia shit and infiltration of law enforcement has been around for decades, nobody did shit.

So you cool with shit getting dramatically worse?

You cool with white militias becoming mainstream?

Either shit gotts get dramatically better or you ok with letting it get dramatically worse basically.

Cause imo, Trumps win doesnt keep the status quo, it will lead to shit being dramatically worse. We had 4 years of proof. Trumps 4 years cant be compared to the Bush years.

I feel you though. Gotta make a stand at some point. I dont agree with you, but I respect it. I just feel like making a stand with Trumps presidency is the wrong time to do it.

Bruh atzg or isn't even black let alone black American. He's middle eastern. You're wasting your text. This dude really believes in democracy.

Lmao. You would be suprised what I believe in. Armed conflicts for human rights, people going to war fighting militia groups, guerrila warfare that yall stay talking about, I was born into all that.

This govt has me on the no fly list for my involvement. You on the no fly list? Lmao. Ofcourse you not.

You ever been visited by the FBI and CIA cause your beliefs were dangerous? Lmao. Ofcourse not. They dont go to Russia.

I dont got to drop my bonafides here. The ones that know, they know. When I say shit, its from a place of experience.

So you cool with shit getting dramatically worse?

You cool with white militias becoming mainstream?

Either shit gotts get dramatically better or you ok with letting it get dramatically worse basically.

Cause imo, Trumps win doesnt keep the status quo, it will lead to shit being dramatically worse. We had 4 years of proof. Trumps 4 years cant be compared to the Bush years.

I feel you though. Gotta make a stand at some point. I dont agree with you, but I respect it. I just feel like making a stand with Trumps presidency is the wrong time to do it.

Again, this is all fear based thinking.

WS has been mainstream, where you been?

So you don't think those group will turn up when trump loses? Cmon son, they went ape shit the whole time obama was in office. Either way they will do what they do until the federal government stops them, or the people do. Simple as that.

Lmao. You would be suprised what I believe in. Armed conflicts for human rights, people going to war fighting militia groups, guerrila warfare that yall stay talking about, I was born into all that.

This govt has me on the no fly list for my involvement. You on the no fly list? Lmao. Ofcourse you not.

You ever been visited by the FBI and CIA cause your beliefs were dangerous? Lmao. Ofcourse not. They dont go to Russia.

I dont got to drop my bonafides here. The ones that know, they know. When I say shit, its from a place of experience.
Sure. So you know the DNC is campaigning on giving illegal immigrants rights over black Americans who are being killed right now as we speak? You want black Americans to vote for that person?

Also, @The Mad Titan , like I said bruh, I respect where your coming from, and in most election cycles I would agree with you.

But, during this specific cycle, you really got to question yourself when a clear russian bot/maga inspired poster like @Maza Yanga is pushing for the same points you are. Thats a question mark if any
You love to deflect to lies. You caping for white supremacist since you probably identify as white.

Lmao. You stupid as fuck fam. Somalia is literally like 5,000 miles away from where im from.

To put it in your terms you understand, england is closer to russia than where im from is to somalia or even sudan
Deflect deflect deflect. You're racist ass didn't even deny that you middle eastern Persians and mixed Arabs Turkish dudes enslave torture and hold for ransom these people. How about this, instead of talking about what black Americans need to do Why don't you go talk to your people about not being anti black racist how about that. Fuckin' bigot.

Deflect deflect deflect. You're racist ass didn't even deny that you middle eastern Persians and mixed Arabs Turkish dudes enslave torture and hold for ransom these people. How about this, instead of talking about what black Americans need to do Why don't you go talk to your people about not being anti black racist how about that. Fuckin' bigot.

Fam, clearly your trained to get people in the US to not vote. That shit is clear as fuck cause your last few posts directed at me was stupid as fuck. This is beyond your training. Stick to your training cause you losing credebility with every post.

Fam, clearly your trained to get people in the US to not vote. That shit is clear as fuck cause your last few posts directed at me was stupid as fuck. This is beyond your training. Stick to your training cause you losing credebility with every post.
Deflect deflect deflect. Tell that to your own people not mine. Funny thing though that voting peaceful protesting shit didn't work in Egypt, how did sisi get into power huh? What happened to Morsi? You're full of shit. Can't answer one question about democracy and voting in the middle east but wanna talk about what black Americans need to do. Foh.

I aint bout to spend my day arguing with yall niggas.

Half yall scared

The other half dont even live here.

Its a pointless discussion. Yall arguing over the least cruel of two slave masters. Ima circle back when biden and harris win and instead of keeping the same energy and moving forward to demand actual specific and exclusive actions for the black community, everybody goes back to sleep.

This whole black agenda shit is getting on my nerves. It's not that I don't believe there should be one, but standing by and watching the country go to hell because there isn't one won't help anyone. Like seriously, how will it help African Americans for Trump to get back in office and do more damage. If the whole country is irrevocably fucked up, what is the likelihood that we will manage to get our needs met then? There doesn't seem to be much logic to that ideology.

Deflect deflect deflect. Tell that to your own people not mine. Funny thing though that voting peaceful protesting shit didn't work in Egypt, how did sisi get into power huh? What happened to Morsi? You're full of shit. Can't answer one question about democracy and voting in the middle east but wanna talk about what black Americans need to do. Foh.

Lmao yo. You literally named like 4-5 different countries and situations hoping one sticks. Literally covered over 6 thousand miles of geography and was wrong everytime.

But real shit, i realize that I went back and forth with you for like a good 5-6 posts.

I fucked up. You won. You been trained well.

Ok

No one demanded it. Everyone was just happy there was a black president.

Niggas need to not take their foot off the pedal.

But don't listen to me I'm not qualified to speak on it cause I'm not from there even tho you came in here saying the exact same thing as me.

Only difference in what we saying is voting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back