Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You Gonna Vote For This Guy Because Trump Is Racist?

Well damn, if he was that passionate about helping black americans against the racist American regime, dude might actually be someone blacks could happily support. lol

He's sounded like that but then niggas say he's pandering for black votes or doing too much. Ain't shit more he can really do. Niggas gonna see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe.

And no I don't think he's gonna save blacks from systemic racism but he's better than the alternative by a large margin and it's not even close.

But niggas will consider not voting because of some shit he said 25 years ago. Instead of considering everything that's happening in front of them right now.

The fact this is even a topic of discussion is fucking crazy. Lol. Were 2 weeks removed from trump telling the proud boys to stand back and stand by when asked to condemn white supremacy. But niggas worried about what biden said 25 years ago.

If you think the anti biden/harris sentimemt among some of us is based soley on what they have said, then you havent look at whats been posted regarding their actions. Or you're just burying your head in the sand cuz you scared.

Biden has spent his career authoring bills with proud staunch raciststo lock up black people. That's a fact. One which he has never denied nor apologized for. So do you think he's had a change of heart? A man doesnt change what he's done unless he sees issue with it. Social secuirty and medicaid? Biden has ttied to cut that shit every chance he got. Do your resesrch.

Check out kamala no im not doing anything specifically for black ppl harris' record and the shit she did to help out ppl like steve mnuchin.

My biggest problem is that this kicking the can down the road shit hasn't worked and it never will. As soon as biden gets elected, which I believe he will, black ppl will feel like we've won and all this energy now will disappear. Just like it did in 08.

If we were determined enough to keep the same energy and not let the dems continue to give us nothing burgers, I wouldnt have an issue. But watch what happens

If you think the anti biden/harris sentimemt among some of us is based soley on what they have said, then you havent look at whats been posted regarding their actions. Or you're just burying your head in the sand cuz you scared.

Biden has spent his career authoring bills with proud staunch raciststo lock up black people. That's a fact. One which he has never denied nor apologized for. So do you think he's had a change of heart? A man doesnt change what he's done unless he sees issue with it. Social secuirty and medicaid? Biden has ttied to cut that shit every chance he got. Do your resesrch.

Check out kamala no im not doing anything specifically for black ppl harris' record and the shit she did to help out ppl like steve mnuchin.

My biggest problem is that this kicking the can down the road shit hasn't worked and it never will. As soon as biden gets elected, which I believe he will, black ppl will feel like we've won and all this energy now will disappear. Just like it did in 08.

If we were determined enough to keep the same energy and not let the dems continue to give us nothing burgers, I wouldnt have an issue. But watch what happens

I would agree with you if this was mccain vs obama, or any other recent election.

But this election aint about kicking the can down the road. Lets just be real. One president is literally empowering militia groups that want to kill blacks and all other minorities. And if he wins again, chances are he comes out in a klan mask.

I dont understand how people can act like Trump is the same as any other republican president.

Last edited:

The problems aren't going to go away overnight. Seems you understand this. Once you guys as a whole or at least a majority figure that out and understand that disengagement only takes you steps back everytime maybe you can start pushing forward.

Right now unfortunately yall got 2 less than ideal choices but it's still a easy fucking choice cause one is clearly much worst than the other. Make the right choice, do the work and put the right candidates in senate seats that will represent your needs and demands, find a presidential candidate that champions those needs and demands. You keep doing it over and over and make your votes and therefore your needs and demands have weight and value to these parties and maybe a party we haven't seen yet.

I would agree with you if this mccain vs obama, or any other recent election.

But this election aint about kicking the can down the road. Lets just be real. One president is literally empowering militia groups that want to kill blacks and all other minorities. And if he wins again, chances are he comes out in a klan mask.

I dont understand how people can act like Trump is the same as any other republican president.

Thats fear talking

The militia groups and race solider didnt just pop up right? So has any other president done anything to stop them previously? They been comfortable with moving how they move cuz nobody does shit to stop em. So the only thing that changes are words, not actions.

Does it really make a difference if you speak out against something but dont do shit to stop it when you have the power to do so?

The problems aren't going to go away overnight. Seems you understand this. Once you guys as a whole or at least a majority figure that out and understand that disengagement only takes you steps back everytime maybe you can start pushing forward.

Right now unfortunately yall got 2 less than ideal choices but it's still a easy fucking choice cause one is clearly much worst than the other. Make the right choice, do the work and put the right candidates in senate seats that will represent your needs and demands, find a presidential candidate that champions those needs and demands. You keep doing it over and over and make your votes and therefore your needs and demands have weight and value to these parties and maybe a party we haven't seen yet.

You ever lived here in the US for a substantial length of time? Because if not, you aint qualified to speak on this situation as if "oh yall just meed to do xyz".

All that do sumn talk is useless because ppl keep doing the same shit that hasn't gotten anything accomplished. So as long as we keep accepting shitty candidates we will keep getting them.

Thats my whole point. If we're going to keep the energy moving THIS time, cool. But all the end game seems to be is get trump out. Ok, then what?

I know what needs to be done next, but the problem is a lotta ppl don't want to do anything other than vote trump out so they feel comfortable. Thats the problem.

Thats fear talking

The militia groups and race solider didnt just pop up right? So has any other president done anything to stop them previously? They been comfortable with moving how they move cuz nobody does shit to stop em. So the only thing that changes are words, not actions.

Does it really make a difference if you speak out against something but dont do shit to stop it when you have the power to do so?

Lets go away from opinions and talk facts. Numbers that cant be disputed. Its proven that inquiries in how to join and new recruits of the proud boys jumped up like crazy over night over Trumps statements. And this is just the one group they tracked since Trump named them specifically. We can make an educated guess that other, lesser known groups, also had a spike in recruitement all over Trumps one sentence.

So its not just words. Numbers prove one is worse. And lets not debate numbers.

So yea, Trump is making the white militia issue way worse. And also, Trump been wildin out as election nears, and if he wins again, the white militia issue will get way worse.

You ever lived here in the US for a substantial length of time? Because if not, you aint qualified to speak on this situation as if "oh yall just meed to do xyz".

All that do sumn talk is useless because ppl keep doing the same shit that hasn't gotten anything accomplished. So as long as we keep accepting shitty candidates we will keep getting them.

Thats my whole point. If we're going to keep the energy moving THIS time, cool. But all the end game seems to be is get trump out. Ok, then what?

I know what needs to be done next, but the problem is a lotta ppl don't want to do anything other than vote trump out so they feel comfortable. Thats the problem.

And btw, I dont disagree with you. Im actually on your side of thinking.

But, we cant act like this is just any other election. Like I said, if this was a random election of the past 30 years, im with you. Id be all about black people not voting so the dems would lose a ton of seats and get taught a valuable lesson.

But not with Trump. Cause Trump is liable to do shit that other republican presidents wont.

I aint bout to spend my day arguing with yall niggas.

Half yall scared

The other half dont even live here.

Its a pointless discussion. Yall arguing over the least cruel of two slave masters. Ima circle back when biden and harris win and instead of keeping the same energy and moving forward to demand actual specific and exclusive actions for the black community, everybody goes back to sleep.

Lets go away from opinions and talk facts. Numbers that cant be disputed. Its proven that inquiries in how to join and new recruits of the proud boys jumped up like crazy over night over Trumps statements. And this is just the one group they tracked since Trump named them specifically. We can make an educated guess that other, lesser known groups, also had a spike in recruitement all over Trumps one sentence.

So its not just words. Numbers prove one is worse. And lets not debate numbers.

So yea, Trump is making the white militia issue way worse. And also, Trump been wildin out as election nears, and if he wins again, the white militia issue will get way worse.

Ok so will the militia number increase or decrease when biden wins?

And regardless of numbers increasing or decreasing, what will biden do to dismantle them? Outside of him denouncing them?

I aint bout to spend my day arguing with yall niggas.

Half yall scared

The other half dont even live here.

Its a pointless discussion. Yall arguing over the least cruel of two slave masters. Ima circle back when biden and harris win and instead of keeping the same energy and moving forward to demand actual specific and exclusive actions for the black community, everybody goes back to sleep.
You and a few others are the only ones who understand these DNC devils is controlled opposition. No reparations and tangibles for black Americans alone. No vote.

Ok so will the militia number increase or decrease when biden wins?

And regardless of numbers increasing or decreasing, what will biden do to dismantle them? Outside of him denouncing them?

Biden himself dont gotta do shit.

The FBI has been blowing the whistle on white supremacist groups and domestic terrorists being the #1 danger to the US for 2-3 years now. Even went as far as to say white supremacist groups have infiltrated the police.

And guess which presidential nominee is at war with the FBI and doesnt let them do their job.

All that do sumn talk is useless because ppl keep doing the same shit that hasn't gotten anything accomplished.

Hey. I'm someone else who doesn't live in the States.

The bolded is flat out not true and the unbolded is easily answered. Get Trump out and vote locally so the Democratic party looks more like you want it to

Fear of militias and race soldiers can't be what we base our actions on. Why?

Because their activity is determined by our fight for equality in this country. The more we fight against white supremacy, the more they defend it. WS doesn't need a president to condone it. If democrats won't actually prosecute them, their kind words mean jack shit. So just know, that even without trump in office, the more we keep fighting, the more shit they will do. So unless yall plan to stop fighting, then it's no point in being overly concerned about the militias. Just know they exist, always have since the start of this country and move accordingly. Ain't nobody comin to save us.

Back