Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You Gonna Vote For This Guy Because Trump Is Racist?

yall acting like we ave better options in the fourth quarter. the moment to bring this up was in the primaries. Now thats over and done with you gotta work with what you got. Biden ain't my pick but sitting back trying to list his fuck ups only distract from the real threat of 4 more years of trump.

While I’m sure he’s not specifically talking about just black people the optics are there. Biden & Bill Clinton have admitted to the major drawbacks of the Crime Bill. While it didn’t directly contribute to mass incarceration it definitely didn’t help stop it.

I voted (yes I did already) for what’s going on right now in my life & in this country. There’s no perfect candidate for black people. Someone’s always gonna find something wrong. We had a whole black president & some of our own tried tearing him down hard as hell. Trying to compare and contrast Biden & Trump when it comes to race issues this late in the game is remedial as hell. Especially given what Trump has shown us.

Im voting for kanye

radio-to-face.gif

I was watching The Breakfast Club earlier today and Charlamagne The God said something interesting.

They were talking about Trump and his comments on the Coronavirus and how he called LeBron James a "hater".

Then CTG said, "Trump is better at campaigning than Biden", he went on to say, "Did Joe Biden say anything over the weekend?" and there was silence.

Whenever Trump says, or Tweets something it's news. But you never hear anything from Joe Biden. If it wasn't for the debates, I wouldn't know anything about Joe Biden or what his platform is. Campaigning isn't Biden's strong suit.

I was watching The Breakfast Club earlier today and Charlamagne The God said something interesting.

They were talking about Trump and his comments on the Coronavirus and how he called LeBron James a "hater".

Then CTG said, "Trump is better at campaigning than Biden", he went on to say, "Did Joe Biden say anything over the weekend?" and there was silence.

Whenever Trump says, or Tweets something it's news. But you never hear anything from Joe Biden. If it wasn't for the debates, I wouldn't know anything about Joe Biden or what his platform is. Campaigning isn't Biden's strong suit.
Trump is the President ,all eyes on his every move or tweet.

Back