Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anything wrong with this picture? (Chivalry bait)

Dog in the black with the eroding hairline should have given up his seat, he ain't got anywhere to be lol

What if someone offered their seat but she declined?

they posed to force her to sit?

#notmetoo
This happens tho...

I used to fake like I was sleep...

But forreal, it be different if they was on they phones. Half then Niggaz looked exhausted

The whole 'they wanted equality, they got equality' mentality is childish and for the birds

You see a person that could benefit from sitting and you able, give up your seat b. Shit doesn't have to be pushing an agenda

Lol its like they pushing an anti agenda or something. Like we should be offended that women want equal rights and want us to still be gentlemen. Because to these niggas its only ok to be decent to women if they make less, and have less say. These niggas weird.

I dunno this "MeToo" attitude is kinda sad man not only is she old but she black and you niggas comin' with this 'they want equality'

I would have offered her my seat

These niggas think feminism is the devil s6nd and that if feminism wins then treat everybody like how men are treated. Shit childish.

Last edited:
I think this is regional. Up north yall dont like other people and yall rude. Down here we tend to give up the seat. Not all the time but often. I do think half these dudes sleep tho.

I've ridden the bus and train a large part of my life..... Most times I offer

:Pathetic:
Them two niggas in the orange were nudging each other to give up a seat. Look at how their arms are touching and the one with the dreads eyes not even closed. He cutting his eyes at his buddy who threw his head all the way back for extra measure. #scust

If she's so tired why she still carrying the bag instead of putting it down?

Ain't it funny how men get policed the most on public transportation?

We HAVE to close our legs uncomfortably squishing our genitals.

We HAVE to give up our seat.

Do we also HAVE to pay fare for any woman directly behind us?

Ain't it funny how men get policed the most on public transportation?

We HAVE to close our legs uncomfortably squishing our genitals.

We HAVE to give up our seat.

Do we also HAVE to pay fare for any woman directly behind us?

We don't have to do shit. When my car was in the shop, I stayed pushing kids out the way racing for good seats on transit and man spreading so I don't sweat through my shorts

I live in NY and ride the train pretty often. They're ashamed and will not make eye contact. Look at Richard Sherman taking a shifty peek at her.
maybe he keeping an eye on her....

chicks stick up niggas too.

she looking at them like easy food

tenor.gif

Back